2014 4* QB Brandon Harris (LSU signee)

ellitor

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You remember that BH wanted bring some "advisors" with him to AU. This may be the end results of their involvement.

Yeah it looks like BH will stay home and play but February long way away.

After being lied to about the LSU camp do you think our coaches would even take his commitment in February? I would hope not.

After being lied to about the LSU camp do you think our coaches would even take his commitment in February? I would hope not.

No, because Feb. would be too late. E says BH is a Dec. grad. December is not a long way off.

"Lied" is a harsh word. He may not have intended to go to the camp, and told our coaches he wasn't going, but buckled in the face of tremendous pressure from family and friends.

Anyone think he could be going to the camp to tell the coaches his decision?

No. He is there to throw for the WRs LSU is recruiting.

"Lied" is a harsh word. He may not have intended to go to the camp, and told our coaches he wasn't going, but buckled in the face of tremendous pressure from family and friends.

Nobody is saying BH has lied to our coaches. Only our coaches know what BH has said on that stuff. What has beem said here is he has said at least 2 falsities to Auburn reporters. How people are jumping to the conclusion he said falsities to our coaches Is puzzling to me.

Not real worried about him. Would love to have him, but I think we are in good shape if we land White. He may not have all the elements DW or Bh has, but I bet he has a bunch they don't either. A field general making accurate throws is all this O needs. The rest is gravy.

You remember that BH wanted bring some "advisors" with him to AU. This may be the end results of their involvement.

Every time I see that a recruit is bringing "advisers" with him, be they uncles, cousins or street corner panhandlers I get the willies and privately write the guy off. It seems like Auburn is not the sort of place that advisers take to, and I for one am glad.

BH has handled this with class.. he is a bright kid. Would love to have him.

Not so much.

Nobody is saying BH has lied to our coaches. Only our coaches know what BH has said on that stuff. What has beem said here is he has said at least 2 falsities to Auburn reporters. How people are jumping to the conclusion he said falsities to our coaches Is puzzling to me.

People taking something and running with it and it's ridiculous nonsense.

Not so much.

What has he done that was so wrong, E? Told two Auburn reporters that he wasn't going to LSU camp and ended up going? What else? By the way, maybe he truly wasn't going to LSU's camp when asked by AU reporters but after returning to his home state was put under immense pressure by his home state school to attend the camp. Who knows.

Reed was under incredible pressure to stay in LA and play for LSU. Robinson was as well, but his relationship with Reed helped him handle the pressure and come our way. They might not buy them like bama, but no doubt they apply pressure. Our best advertisement in LA will be wins on the field and our LA boys (Reed & Robinson) meeting their hype under Gus.

War Eagle !

Camping out at LSU after saying he was not going, a few days before his announcement, does not look good for us.

Could be he just wants to make sure, but it gives Miles a distinct advantage for last minutes salesmanship.

At any rate, he should sign where he wants to play and go. If that is at LSU, so be it.

Just hope White is still an option.

Not so much.

What has he done that was so wrong, E? Told two Auburn reporters that he wasn't going to LSU camp and ended up going? What else? By the way, maybe he truly wasn't going to LSU's camp when asked by AU reporters but after returning to his home state was put under immense pressure by his home state school to attend the camp. Who knows.

As I said before he was purposely falseful 2 times. He told LSU reporters with his own words 3 weeks ago he was going to their camp this week. Last week he told Auburn reporters he had no idea where it came from that he was going when it came from his own dad gum mouth. He played ignorance to his own dad gum words. Now if he told Auburn reporters that he was changing his mind and not going then I would be ok with it. Playing ignorant to his own words really bugs me. Combine that with him telling Auburn reporters that he was definitely not going to LSU's camp but then makes the 2 hour drive this morning to throw to LSU WR targets and you have the makings of someone who is purposefully very manipulative and likely planned the LSU camp and ultimately picking LSU the whole time. As I said before I wish him the best and hopes he grows out of that personality trait.

Archived