2014 4* QB Brandon Harris (LSU signee)

ellitor

I definitely prefer Brandon Harris over Sean White. This blows.

Not sure why you want another DT QB with accuracy issues. We have enough of them on roster now.

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure why you want another DT QB with accuracy issues. We have enough of them on roster now.

Yes, just curious what makes you prefer Harris over White. Is it the star rating? Passing accuracy? Leadership and presence? Please let me know what I'm missing.

I wouldn't be surprised if Brandon commits to LSU now that Sean gave his commitment to Auburn.

Not sure if serious.............

I wouldn't be surprised if Brandon commits to LSU now that Sean gave his commitment to Auburn.

He already told the coaches. That's why we offered Sean this morning.

I'm ready to get back to the Stan White QB mold. A kid with real smarts on and off the field with leadership qualities and the confidence of Billy the Kid.

Look BH is a good prospect that just chose another school....that's it. No need to question his ability, or maturity...when he said he wanted to play where his dad could see him play the odds were he would probably stay in state at LSU..

Hopefully this does not include JJ ....

Hopefully this does not include JJ ....

His accuracy does need improvement but is much further along coming out of HS than BH.

Last Monday a business associate of mine from Louisiana and longtime Corndog booster told me that apparently there are rumors of a bet (not sure the exact bettors) that Harris would get a picture taken in Cam's Jersey and with his Heisman without hanging around and touring the AU's Football Facilities. I think he was shown the dorms and he was in locker room but did not even ask about the stadium or indoor practice facility or so the story goes. I swear this was told to me two weeks ago!! Since the deal is done I thought I could post this without too much backlash. I really hadn't thought about it again until Monday and Harris brought up not seeing the stadium/practice facility on his visit in an interview...Coincidence? I think not! :crossed arms:

White will prove to be valuble while at AU I assure you. If not as a starter, at a minimum he could prove the best back-up QB in the SEC!!

White will prove to be valuble while at AU I assure you. If not as a starter, at a minimum he could prove the best back-up QB in the SEC!!

Or placekick holder :dunno:

Or placekick holder :dunno:

in the natty!

Last Monday a business associate of mine from Louisiana and longtime Corndog booster told me that apparently there are rumors of a bet (not sure the exact bettors) that Harris would get a picture taken in Cam's Jersey and with his Heisman without hanging around and touring the AU's Football Facilities. I think he was shown the dorms and he was in locker room but did not even ask about the stadium or indoor practice facility or so the story goes. I swear this was told to me two weeks ago!! Since the deal is done I thought I could post this without too much backlash. I really hadn't thought about it again until Monday and Harris brought up not seeing the stadium/practice facility on his visit in an interview...Coincidence? I think not! :crossed arms:

"Harris indicated that he knew where he wanted to go nearly two months ago."

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football-recruiting/2013/7/18/4535172/brandon-harris-commits-lsu-tigers-ohio-state-buckeyes-auburn-tigers

Last Monday a business associate of mine from Louisiana and longtime Corndog booster told me that apparently there are rumors of a bet (not sure the exact bettors) that Harris would get a picture taken in Cam's Jersey and with his Heisman without hanging around and touring the AU's Football Facilities. I think he was shown the dorms and he was in locker room but did not even ask about the stadium or indoor practice facility or so the story goes. I swear this was told to me two weeks ago!! Since the deal is done I thought I could post this without too much backlash. I really hadn't thought about it again until Monday and Harris brought up not seeing the stadium/practice facility on his visit in an interview...Coincidence? I think not! :crossed arms:/>

"Harris indicated that he knew where he wanted to go nearly two months ago."

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football-recruiting/2013/7/18/4535172/brandon-harris-commits-lsu-tigers-ohio-state-buckeyes-auburn-tigers

Is this more 20-20 hindsight from SB? I have no respect for that doofus and therefore won't click on his link.

• 3 months later...
Frank Wilson ‏@LSUCoachWilson

Congrats to my dawg @bharrisqb1 for being the first mid-year signee in college football history! Welcome to the fam! #GeauxTigers #LSUWIN

What's a mid year signee?

They can sign financial aid papers now. It's not binding though.

Frank Wilson ‏@LSUCoachWilson

Congrats to my dawg @bharrisqb1 for being the first mid-year signee in college football history! Welcome to the fam! #GeauxTigers #LSUWIN

What's a mid year signee?

They can sign financial aid papers now. It's not binding though.

OK thanks E

Archived