2014 4* QB Brandon Harris (LSU signee)

ellitor

I'll just replace them idk how to delete

There is a delete button on all your posts to the left of the mutiquote button.

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BH has handled this with class.. he is a bright kid. Would love to have him.

Not so much.

What has he done that was so wrong, E? Told two Auburn reporters that he wasn't going to LSU camp and ended up going? What else? By the way, maybe he truly wasn't going to LSU's camp when asked by AU reporters but after returning to his home state was put under immense pressure by his home state school to attend the camp. Who knows.

As I said before he was purposely falseful 2 times. He told LSU reporters with his own words 3 weeks ago he was going to their camp this week. Last week he told Auburn reporters he had no idea where it came from that he was going when it came from his own dad gum mouth. He played ignorance to his own dad gum words. Now if he told Auburn reporters that he was changing his mind and not going then I would be ok with it. Playing ignorant to his own words really bugs me. Combine that with him telling Auburn reporters that he was definitely not going to LSU's camp but then makes the 2 hour drive this morning to throw to LSU WR targets and you have the makings of someone who is purposefully very manipulative and likely planned the LSU camp and ultimately picking LSU the whole time. As I said before I wish him the best and hopes he grows out of that personality trait.

so who are the Auburn reporters that he lied to? I can't recall this being reported before the last two days ,not to say it hasn't. I'm not going to feel sorry to a reporter to being lied to anyhow. They are well known for bending truths for their own benifits.Also,how many LSU wr targets are Auburn targets? It could be he wants to talk to a few that would be interested in Auburn. Not saying that is, what is going on but it could be. No one is in the know of what is said between Harris and coaches at Auburn at all times I would suspect if he had blatently lied to the staff on something then the staff could simply pull his offer and move on, that hasn't happened and White still has no offer that I know of. Now dad gum it what if does commit to Auburn on the 18th. Wouldn't that be something. Him attending the camp probably isn't the deciding factor in his decision. I think his mind has been made up for awhile

Regardless 18-19 years old or what, nobody's feelings are hurt but Auburn doesn't have to play those games with recruits. Not when you have the option to pass on the drama. I hope we fight till the end on some but to take a commitment from a guy that is very wishy washy already on any topics is just not needed. I hope we get him if he loves Auburn but he would be gone next fall if he didn't win the job from his comments so don't know if he's worth the drama. As of yet that is ha!

Not so much.

What has he done that was so wrong, E? Told two Auburn reporters that he wasn't going to LSU camp and ended up going? What else? By the way, maybe he truly wasn't going to LSU's camp when asked by AU reporters but after returning to his home state was put under immense pressure by his home state school to attend the camp. Who knows.

As I said before he was purposely falseful 2 times. He told LSU reporters with his own words 3 weeks ago he was going to their camp this week. Last week he told Auburn reporters he had no idea where it came from that he was going when it came from his own dad gum mouth. He played ignorance to his own dad gum words. Now if he told Auburn reporters that he was changing his mind and not going then I would be ok with it. Playing ignorant to his own words really bugs me. Combine that with him telling Auburn reporters that he was definitely not going to LSU's camp but then makes the 2 hour drive this morning to throw to LSU WR targets and you have the makings of someone who is purposefully very manipulative and likely planned the LSU camp and ultimately picking LSU the whole time. As I said before I wish him the best and hopes he grows out of that personality trait.

so who are the Auburn reporters that he lied to? I can't recall this being reported before the last two days ,not to say it hasn't. I'm not going to feel sorry to a reporter to being lied to anyhow. They are well known for bending truths for their own benifits.Also,how many LSU wr targets are Auburn targets? It could be he wants to talk to a few that would be interested in Auburn. Not saying that is, what is going on but it could be. No one is in the know of what is said between Harris and coaches at Auburn at all times I would suspect if he had blatently lied to the staff on something then the staff could simply pull his offer and move on, that hasn't happened and White still has no offer that I know of. Now dad gum it what if does commit to Auburn on the 18th. Wouldn't that be something. Him attending the camp probably isn't the deciding factor in his decision. I think his mind has been made up for awhile

1. All AU reporters covering recruiting. 2. Only 2 WR targets are both AU and LSU. LSU has 3 more and Harris came to work with all of them. For the 3rd time today nobody said BH lied to the staff, just AU reporters. I have no clue where people are jumping to the thought that since BH said falsities to reporters means he did the same with the staff. Only our staff knows that. I never said nor implied attending their camp was a deciding factor. All I have asserted is that going to the camp combined with the public and purposeful falsities probably means there is a very high probability he was playing a rouse from the moment he got the LSU offer.

Not so much.

1. All AU reporters covering recruiting. 2. Only 2 WR targets are both AU and LSU. LSU has 3 more and Harris came to work with all of them. For the 3rd time today nobody said BH lied to the staff, just AU reporters. I have no clue where people are jumping to the thought that since BH said falsities to reporters means he did the same with the staff. Only our staff knows that. I never said nor implied attending their camp was a deciding factor. All I have asserted is that going to the camp combined with the public and purposeful falsities probably means there is a very high probability he was playing a rouse from the moment he got the LSU offer.

Only really had the 2 questions the rest of the post was of my opinion and not really to do with anything you have said in the past at all. My point with the lying to the reporters is that I don't care if he has or not. If he has lied to the staff is a different story in my book, because that who I really care gets the truth. Nothing to do with you or anyone else's statements. Just my opinion. Again, I haven't seen where a reporter stated he had lied to them, and was wondering why I was just learning of it. I flip through the forums every couple of days and just don't remember it being brought up. If anyone can provide or direct me to this discussion please do would like to educate myself this.ellitor I do remember you saying that him attending camp with LSU would not factor into his decision so again what I said about him at camp was my opinion and nothing to do with what you had said,WAR EAGLE

I don't think there's anything out there with AU recruiting journalists saying that Harris lied to them. But there are reports of him saying that he wasn't going to the LSU camp. Idk, maybe he changed his mind at the last minute and decided to go.

Dixie, sorry for the harsh post. New info brought to light (which you may gave already known about) obviously has me eating a little crow. Up until now, I've thought well of him during this process. My apologies.

No worries. No blood, no foul in my book. Did I mention how much I dislike LSU these days?

There's a good chance that he and his group of "advisers" came to Auburn in order to look at Cam's awards and stuff. He's said he's a big fan of Cam's. Then he went back to LSU's camp to commit to them. That's life on the recruiting trail these days, and the more "advisers" involved, the better off we are keeping our distance.

Ding-Ding-Ding, Don Pardo tell Mikey what he's won! Mikey you have won a coupon allowing you to pay full price for any clothing article from MADE by Cam Newton!! MADE Clothing available at your area Belk stores!!

There's a good chance that he and his group of "advisers" came to Auburn in order to look at Cam's awards and stuff. He's said he's a big fan of Cam's. Then he went back to LSU's camp to commit to them. That's life on the recruiting trail these days, and the more "advisers" involved, the better off we are keeping our distance.

His advisers were his dad and uncle. We need to back off these types of recruits? What?

I was referring to the Jersey/Trophy being his sole reason for coming part, we have to recruit kids that have handlers and WDEWDE's question is valid. Family > Handler IMO.

I don't think there's anything out there with AU recruiting journalists saying that Harris lied to them. But there are reports of him saying that he wasn't going to the LSU camp. Idk, maybe he changed his mind at the last minute and decided to go.

The Auburn journalists did not and would not say he lied. That would be a quick way to lose their jobs or not get interviews from recruits in the future. When he told them he did not know where the LSU camp thing came from when it came from his own mouth they just probably silently and metaphorically shook their heads.

I prefer SW over BH but honestly on this reporter thing. If Head Coaches in the SEC were fired for not telling a reporter the truth, there would be several jobs open. These kids, as well as many Coaches, look at reporters as something to play games with. Spurrier and Saban have made a career of it. The only thing important with reference to his veracity imho, is if he told the AU coaches the truth on this LSU camp thing. Now, having said all that, I still prefer SW.

So reporters expect to always get a truthful or frank answer from a coach or HS recruit? And so the press goes to the daily presidential briefings at the White House expecting to hear the truth and nothing but the truth? You gotta be kidding.

IMO the kids have a right to visit around wherever and when ever they like......and if they don't want to be lied to, members of the media should not ask leading questions that put a player on the spot. Coaches are usually pretty good about dancing around the facts but most HS kids have not developed the art of "coach speak".

If the media asked me a question, I would lie to them every single time, because I have no respect for them and it would be funny.

When is the announcement date again?

Does not matter now. He told the staff he is picking LSU and now WE HAVE SEAN WHITE BABY!!!!!

Archived