Samford game

Will probably be on AU HD tonight....all home games except when we have been on ESPN have been on the local network...free...

OK another win over Samford and Auburn's next coach...9-3. Way to go Tigers.

OK another win over Samford and Auburn's next coach...9-3. Way to go Tigers.

Has Pawloski pulled even with Dunn in the w/l department or does he still trail the Samford Bulldogs all-time?

HMMM some brilliance.....casey dunn, your next coach hmmm Sanford is 24-25....wow is he bringing you to the promise land hahahahahhahahahahhahhhah.......just keep rolling JP....and btw great commitment in Keegan Thompson....who has commented that he will not come unless you are there.....power pitcher with power arm...war eagle keep it rolling...i guess if u are an Auburn alumni, you are the answer to all the issues with Auburn baseball.....patience my dear friends....u will be in Omaha within two years

Sanford is 24-25.... What is Sanford?

who has commented that he will not come unless you are there..... Kind of like Reuben with Trooper?

u will be in Omaha within two years I'd settle for Hoover in two weeks

Keep feeding the info, trying to figure out which relative you are.

HMMM some brilliance.....casey dunn, your next coach hmmm Sanford is 24-25....wow is he bringing you to the promise land hahahahahhahahahahhahhhah.......just keep rolling JP....and btw great commitment in Keegan Thompson....who has commented that he will not come unless you are there.....power pitcher with power arm...war eagle keep it rolling...i guess if u are an Auburn alumni, you are the answer to all the issues with Auburn baseball.....patience my dear friends....u will be in Omaha within two years

Actually my comment was a joke....a shot at the CD advocates. CD might be a great guy and an AUburn man but his background is no better than JP's was when he came to AU and there is no reason that I can see to indicate that CD would do better. If JP can't do the job, I sure don't see CD as our savior. Meanwhile, I'm happy to see the win...but the real season gets back underway against UF tomorrow and we will see if our hitting woes continue against the SEC.

is he bringing you to the promise land hahahahahhahahahahhahhhah.......just keep rolling JP

Speaking of rolling, Tina Deese was let go yesterday. That after making it to a regional in more than half of her 17 seasons as head coach. Which is a lot closer to the promise[d] land than your brother-in-law has gotten. You think all eyes in the athletic department won't be on Gainesville this weekend? Yep, it's all fun and games 'til somebody gets canned.

In the several games that I've watched Samford, Dunn does not bunt at inappropriate times, he doesn't jerk pitchers that are going good because an infielder boots a grounder and his baserunners don't routinely get picked off base. Fielders actually throw to their cutoff men. In other words, Dunn's teams play sound fundamental baseball. Pawloski's do not.

I'm hoping that the replacement of Tina Deese in softball is an indicator that someone in a position of authority actually cares about our Diamond programs. If they do care we'll have another baseball coach next season whether it's Dunn or someone else.

Why... Do... You... Do... This... When.... You... Post...

Why... Do... You... Do... This... When.... You... Post...

It's hard to see the keyboard when you're nose deep in Coach Paw's crevasse.

Archived