Keagan Thompson picks AU over MLB

I suspect I'll continue to bitch about recruiting when any Auburn team does not recruit athletes that are on a level with what other top SEC teams are bringing in.

"Nobody can win consistently without superior talent. Some people can't win with it, but nobody can win without it"~~John Wooden, from his book "They Call Me Coach".

I've always wanted to know, how'd you pick the caller name "Shadow"...?

Don't know any Shadow, but I did notice that 7 key players on the M$U team are from Alabama. We sure could have used those boys, particularly some of the pitchers. Maybe our new coach will do a better job of getting more Alabama players to Auburn. UAT and M$U are loaded up with local guys.

I suspect I'll continue to bitch about recruiting when any Auburn team does not recruit athletes that are on a level with what other top SEC teams are bringing in.

"Nobody can win consistently without superior talent. Some people can't win with it, but nobody can win without it"~~John Wooden, from his book "They Call Me Coach".

I've always wanted to know, how'd you pick the caller name "Shadow"...?

Don't know any Shadow, but I did notice that 7 key players on the M$U team are from Alabama. We sure could have used those boys, particularly some of the pitchers. Maybe our new coach will do a better job of getting more Alabama players to Auburn. UAT and M$U are loaded up with local guys.

Not so sure of your definition. The key players for MSU were from the state of Mississippi if you check the box score. AU has 20+ from Alabama plus a bunch from eastern Georgia which would seem to be enough.

The pitchers weren't key? Ok. The little guy that delivered the pinch hit, SEC Baseball Scholar Athlete of the year, from Hoover looked pretty good too.

I was sort of hoping that we'd hire Butch Thompson because of his recruiting ability in the southeast, but here's hoping our new coach can get it going in a hurry.

Archived