Ruebens New Ride.

bootskii

Wonder where his gas money's coming from? ...it's not like Hummers make the EPA's top ten fuel economy list.

What are the monthly insurance payments for a Hummer, based on Rueben's age? Factor in car payments, gas and maintenance......

My son got a full ride to college on an academic scholarship that pays for everything, and they even awarded him a $1200 laptop computer to sweeten the pot if he'd sign on. And even with food, housing, books, and a computer all provided it is still a huge expense coming out of my pocket every month for him to go to college. And my son does not have a small child to support either.

So exactly where is this money coming from?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder where his gas money's coming from? ...it's not like Hummers make the EPA's top ten fuel economy list.

What are the monthly insurance payments for a Hummer, based on Rueben's age? Factor in car payments, gas and maintenance......

My son got a full ride to college on an academic scholarship that pays for everything, and they even awarded him a $1200 laptop computer to sweeten the pot if he'd sign on. And even with food, housing, books, and a computer all provided it is still a huge expense coming out of my pocket every month for him to go to college. And my son does not have a small child to support either.

Who the hell said this Hummer belonged to RF? What was he driving when he lived in Georgia? What was he driving when he lived in Auburn? :gofig:

I wanna know how from that picture you can say that's his hummer

I can't wait to show yawl my new Ferrari. (Just give me a few ticks to see if I can find one in a parking lot in Montgomery, AL. I may even get my daughter to pose with me for a pic so folks can speculate about how I'm supporting her.)

Who the hell said this Hummer belonged to RF? What was he driving when he lived in Georgia? What was he driving when he lived in Auburn? :gofig:/>

The title of this thread (Ruebens New Ride)

Thread should be deleted.

+1

+200, I really don't care if he has a Rolls Royce. When Foster flipped from us to the tahd he said it was a business decision. That statement told me all I needed to know about the situation. It's the SOS. It's been going on for decades. I hope TPB catch up with what is going on in TTown but I am not going to hold my breath. Let's just move on here. WDE!!!

I'm looking for the LIKE button, Belle. While I don't care for the thread personally, I'm certainly not going to condemn those who do. WAR EAGLE!!

It shocks me that they found a way to qualify him. Everything I had heard indicated it would be next to impossible for him to qualify at any SEC school.

Not shocked in the least about RF "qualifying". It's been that way at bammer for years and years. I'm sure all schools have their ways, though. Just add that to the loooong list of questions regarding the UAt program that no journalist in the country is willing to look into.

They are the only school that does not have to go thru the wait of having a player cleared by the ncaa. They always somehow get in school on time and with no problems, funny how they never have that problem

Didn't they recently have a kid that was on campus, moved in and ready to practice that was denied by the NCAA Clearinghouse? Big ole fella, I can't remember his name?

While not a "big ole fella," I suspect you're thinking about Alfy Hill. Not only was he on campus, he had completed classes with better than a 3.0 average. He'd been approved by the Clearinghouse and then they came back and said no. One of the classes questioned was a physical education class he could take due to a broken bone...

Truly a screwed up situation.

The Clearinghouse is as arbitrary on their decisions, both in approvals and timing, as the NCAA is as a whole.

You will never get an answer. Many here try to act like they know some dirt on a rivals players, but when they are ask too put up, they really just shut up until the next BS topic.

We don't know if it is his. But, if it isn't, I can say with absolute confidence that he will have a new ride with new rims very soon.

You will never get an answer. Many here try to act like they know some dirt on a rivals players, but when they are ask too put up, they really just shut up until the next BS topic.

I certainly don't claim to have any information on CURRENT bammer players....but I absolutely do on past players, and I posted on the other forum about a certain team member's activities long BEFORE he was finally arrested for dealing drugs which was AFTER he was no longer playing for bammer.

Don't be so quick to assume some people don't know things. And don't be naive about what goes on at updyke u.

I certainly don't claim to have any information on CURRENT bammer players....but I absolutely do on past players, and I posted on the other forum about a certain team member's activities long BEFORE he was finally arrested for dealing drugs which was AFTER he was no longer playing for bammer.

Don't be so quick to assume some people don't know things. And don't be naive about what goes on at updyke u.

:Sing:

We have no idea at all whether or not that car belongs to Foster---however, Bama does seem to have a history of players having cars that are worth way more than what the player and/or his family should be able to afford (see Trent Richardson).

We have no idea at all whether or not that car belongs to Foster---however, Bama does seem to have a history of players having cars that are worth way more than what the player and/or his family should be able to afford (see Trent Richardson).

Stabler drove a Vette at bama. (two, if the stories of him wrecking one and getting another are true) My Mom grew up a few houses down from him and she said there was no way his family could afford a Vette. I have a cousin who went to school with Julio. He showed me the house Julio grew up in. That ride he drove in college was worth as much as the house. There is a long line of that at bama and it goes back at least 5 decades.

5 Decades ago everybody was doing it.

And SMU got smashed for it! Death threats and scare tactics is the only thing keeping bama from getting in trouble with the ncaa! Oh yeah and mark emmert

And SMU got smashed for it! Death threats and scare tactics is the only thing keeping bama from getting in trouble with the ncaa! Oh yeah and mark emmert

Don't waste your breath. Unless proof comes out, some here will always defend the turd. Bammer sympathizers.

That wasn't five decades ago either. Five decades ago, like today, some do it and some don't.

That wasn't five decades ago either. Five decades ago, like today, some do it and some don't.

I could have sworn this happened in the early 80's

I could have sworn this happened in the early 80's

It did. '83 to 2013 is three decades.

Archived