Ruebens New Ride.

bootskii

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's just a business decision. Nothing more. :)

Oh man. Does this mean we might actually see the headline, "Reuben Foster Receives Hummer From Nick Saban"??

>:D

Ha ha.....that's funny right there. But truthfully, you won't see this headline because that is what Kirby Smart is for!! Saban is only "hands on" when it comes to spankings!

It shocks me that they found a way to qualify him. Everything I had heard indicated it would be next to impossible for him to qualify at any SEC school.

It shocks me that they found a way to qualify him. Everything I had heard indicated it would be next to impossible for him to qualify at any SEC school.

Why is it shocking? A dingleberry off of a Gorilla's butt could qualify at bammer if he was a 5 star.

He must have been well taken care of at Auburn High School??? :dunno:

Not shocked in the least about RF "qualifying". It's been that way at bammer for years and years. I'm sure all schools have their ways, though. Just add that to the loooong list of questions regarding the UAt program that no journalist in the country is willing to look into.

Not shocked in the least about RF "qualifying". It's been that way at bammer for years and years. I'm sure all schools have their ways, though. Just add that to the loooong list of questions regarding the UAt program that no journalist in the country is willing to look into.

They are the only school that does not have to go thru the wait of having a player cleared by the ncaa. They always somehow get in school on time and with no problems, funny how they never have that problem

Not taking up for RF at all, but all of you do realize he went to Auburn High School don't you? If he had any grade changes, or there was anything questionable about this, there would be teachers and admin. shouting it from the roof top. The kid did what he had to do. Good for him. I hate we lost him, but......................

They are the only school that does not have to go thru the wait of having a player cleared by the ncaa. They always somehow get in school on time and with no problems, funny how they never have that problem

Maybe they don't have to take so many chances on players making it into school as they use to. They seem to be getting good student lately. They ranked second to Vanderbilt in football graduation rates. We will get to that level in a couple of years but it will take some winning seasons to get there.

Not taking up for RF at all, but all of you do realize he went to Auburn High School don't you? If he had any grade changes, or there was anything questionable about this, there would be teachers and admin. shouting it from the roof top. The kid did what he had to do. Good for him. I hate we lost him, but......................

Exactly!

It's not like he was attending Foley HS or the like. The dude was enrolled at Auburn High School - if there was ANY schenanigans going on with his grades/classes, the AU HS folks would have made it known. The kid was classmates and friends with Blaze Taylor while he was a AUHS wasn't he? Wasn't Trooper in contact with the HS guidance counselor to keep him on the right track to college eligibility?

Didn't they recently have a kid that was on campus, moved in and ready to practice that was denied by the NCAA Clearinghouse? Big ole fella, I can't remember his name?

Maybe they don't have to take so many chances on players making it into school as they use to. They seem to be getting good student lately. They ranked second to Vanderbilt in football graduation rates. We will get to that level in a couple of years but it will take some winning seasons to get there.

Oh Please.....

bammer is not a demanding school.Their standards are lower. AU is tougher academically, and harder to get into, as is Vandy. And winning football games has NOTHING to do with their academics at bammer. It's actually been a hindrance. It's never been the focus like it is at Vandy....and notice the difference in the teams? bammer will figure out a way to get around any academic problems that their players may have,because football supercedes anything else. And it certainly helps that they have insiders at the NCAA.

Check this list out Tigerbell, you might be surprised at how close they are one is #77 and the other is #89. We all love Auburn and we all feel that our college is the best. We all love our school about all others, but the schools are not that far apart.

http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/rankings/national-universities

Archived