Ruebens New Ride.

bootskii

I'm in no way defending the turds I'm just saying by that pic there is no way to say that's his car

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5 Decades ago everybody was doing it.

And SMU got smashed for it! Death threats and scare tactics is the only thing keeping bama from getting in trouble with the ncaa! Oh yeah and mark emmert

That wasn't five decades ago either. Five decades ago, like today, some do it and some don't.

I could have sworn this happened in the early 80's

It did. '83 to 2013 is three decades.

I know, I misread it as within 5 decades. My bad, WDE

I remember a couple of months I posted a link with a few Auburn football players and their rides plus a few of them holding up wads of money. According to most of y'all they were just pics with nothing to prove. I guess we can say the same thing about this pic of RF. Funny how things are looked at when the shoe is on the other foot.

I remember a couple of months I posted a link with a few Auburn football players and their rides plus a few of them holding up wads of money. According to most of y'all they were just pics with nothing to prove. I guess we can say the same thing about this pic of RF. Funny how things are looked at when the shoe is on the other foot.

+1

I also remember ttown men's wear julios watch and car mccarrons car ingram richordson etc.. .something is going on in turdville but in this case there's no way to link the two....funny thing

I also remember ttown men's wear julios watch and car mccarrons car ingram richordson etc.. .something is going on in turdville but in this case there's no way to link the two....funny thing

That doesn't count. All of those hundreds of pictures were photoshopped. Nothing to see here.

Get real updyke.

Julio wore a new $2000 suit every week during the walk of cheaters.Who paid for them? And Rent-a-Trent's mama had a "house-sitting" job in a booster's home that elevated their standard of living about ten levels.... so that they could afford expensive clothes,cars and fancy dinners out...not to mention those kids he had, or his extended family who suddenly were in much better circumstances also. And what about the published complaints that updyke u players were getting free gas at a certain gas station in Turdistan? Or Brent Calloway's sudden beach trip....in winter....during the school semester with an older white guy who just happens to be a booster.

Sure....just ask Reggie Bush how that happens. He played for one of the most crooked programs and coaches in NCAA history. But he got caught, and so will updyke u. Somebody will squeal.

It's more than pictures.And it's more than just one player. It's a big red elephant cheating machine. But as arrogant and open as bammer is right now....somebody will screw up again. Reggie Bush could tell you about that too.

Get real updyke.

Julio wore a new $2000 suit every week during the walk of cheaters.Who paid for them? And Rent-a-Trent's mama had a "house-sitting" job in a booster's home that elevated their standard of living about ten levels.... so that they could afford expensive clothes,cars and fancy dinners out...not to mention those kids he had, or his extended family who suddenly were in much better circumstances also. And what about the published complaints that updyke u players were getting free gas at a certain gas station in Turdistan? Or Brent Calloway's sudden beach trip....in winter....during the school semester with an older white guy who just happens to be a booster.

Sure....just ask Reggie Bush how that happens. He played for one of the most crooked programs and coaches in NCAA history. But he got caught, and so will updyke u. Somebody will squeal.

It's more than pictures.And it's more than just one player. It's a big red elephant cheating machine. But as arrogant and open as bammer is right now....somebody will screw up again. Reggie Bush could tell you about that too.

All it will take is getting a new NCAA Pres.. The one we have now is as crooked as a gump.

That has to be coming He is as good at his job as JJ (I digress). NCAA is a weak foolish institution. We will see if they have any mustard left tomorrow when Oregon gets their sentence.

Get real updyke.

All it will take is getting a new NCAA Pres.. The one we have now is as crooked as a gump.

Don't down the NCAA president too much because I am sure he was in the middle of the decision making on the Cam saga. You guys should like him. Seems like he has been pretty good to Bama and Auburn. Be careful what you wish for.

Get real updyke.

Don't down the NCAA president too much because I am sure he was in the middle of the decision making on the Cam saga. You guys should like him. Seems like he has been pretty good to Bama and Auburn. Be careful what you wish for.

Just shows Auburn did nothing wrong. In fact, John Bond, the MSU booster that was first contacted by the former MSU player about getting money for Cam, said when this first came out that this was an MSU issue, not an Auburn issue. People just didn't want to listen. Of course Cam was driving a scooter around town and his parents weren't "house sitting". They were still living in their modest home. That should have been another sign nothing wrong went on. It seems players at certain schools live above their parents means.<cougbamacoughttownmenswearcoughcough>

Get real updyke.

Yeah, they spent 2yrs on AU's campus! I would love to see them do that at Updyke U!! Hell I'll take a month because it wouldnt take them long to find muliple things goin on in turdtown! The problem would be getting out alive, security will be needed for sure!! U better hope that day never comes because if it does oh what a happy day it would be for me!! WDE

Get real updyke.

He's Saban's buddy, and he has to let Saban slide because of all the cheating that went on at LSU during his tenure. They both know where all the bodies are buried in Baton Rouge, so they stick together. The problems are possibly going to start for bammer soon though, because these new SEC coaches will raise hell if the updykes keep on paying recruits the way they do now. The bammer media has no power in other states, and the REC is limited in what it can cover up outside of this state. Karma has a way of finding those that are due....like Bobby Petrino.

• 2 weeks later...

You will never get an answer. Many here try to act like they know some dirt on a rivals players, but when they are ask too put up, they really just shut up until the next BS topic.

I certainly don't claim to have any information on CURRENT bammer players....but I absolutely do on past players, and I posted on the other forum about a certain team member's activities long BEFORE he was finally arrested for dealing drugs which was AFTER he was no longer playing for bammer.

Don't be so quick to assume some people don't know things. And don't be naive about what goes on at updyke u.

You are right on. A former captain of one of bama's teams is a good friend of mine. The stuff he has told me is unreal. I'm not naïve enough to think it goes on only at bama but those bammers who think they are clean are really naïve.

Get real updyke.

It was kind of hard for Emmert to do anything to AU in the Cam thing since the FBI had investigated and found no wrong doing on Auburn's part. Emmert has his own problems right now due to his own people "cheating" in the Miami investigation.

These bamzos still show up every now and then spewing their crap. The reason Auburn came out ok in the Cam investigation is because AU was clean. Those NCAA investigators would have loved nothing better than to find something, they sure looked long and hard enough.

We don't have to be careful what we wish for. All we want is an honest competition. Today honest competition doesn't exist because the banmzos are getting away with an unbelievable amount of cheating. Julio and T-Rent are just the surface of the iceberg.

These bamzos still show up every now and then spewing their crap. The reason Auburn came out ok in the Cam investigation is because AU was clean. Those NCAA investigators would have loved nothing better than to find something, they sure looked long and hard enough.

We don't have to be careful what we wish for. All we want is an honest competition. Today honest competition doesn't exist because the banmzos are getting away with an unbelievable amount of cheating. Julio and T-Rent are just the surface of the iceberg.

Mikey, until you get rid of all the crooked ass businessmen, lawyers and boosters than run these two programs along with many others across the country, you will never have honest competition. Believe me, there is not a damn thing you and I can do about it except maybe argue.

It shocks me that they found a way to qualify him. Everything I had heard indicated it would be next to impossible for him to qualify at any SEC school.

Not shocked in the least about RF "qualifying". It's been that way at bammer for years and years. I'm sure all schools have their ways, though. Just add that to the loooong list of questions regarding the UAt program that no journalist in the country is willing to look into.

They are the only school that does not have to go thru the wait of having a player cleared by the ncaa. They always somehow get in school on time and with no problems, funny how they never have that problem

Maybe they don't have to take so many chances on players making it into school as they use to. They seem to be getting good student lately. They ranked second to Vanderbilt in football graduation rates. We will get to that level in a couple of years but it will take some winning seasons to get there.

Lowering your admission standards will do that. For whatever reason they felt they had to increase enrollment. I guess to give them something else to run off at the mouth about.

Mikey, until you get rid of all the crooked ass businessmen, lawyers and boosters than run these two programs along with many others across the country, you will never have honest competition. Believe me, there is not a damn thing you and I can do about it except maybe argue.

I can easily see the crooked stuff at UAT. Auburn's, not so visible. Care to point out something at AU similar to the T-Rent things or Julio's suits? Try as I might I can't identify something similar at Auburn.

I can easily see the crooked stuff at UAT. Auburn's, not so visible. Care to point out something at AU similar to the T-Rent things or Julio's suits? Try as I might I can't identify something similar at Auburn.

bama does it, so everybody must be doing it.

bama does it, so everybody must be doing it.

^^This is their favorite phrase to say when Everybody see whats goin on down there!!

There's no clean university in the country that cares a lot about football, us included.

What are we doing so cleverly that 15 months of NCAA investigation couldn't find? Just one small example will do.

Archived