Must be the week of Auburn babies!

AuGrad2004

I saw where another member had a little one on the 17th. Well, My little man showed up on Father's Day! What a great Father's Day present.

Gentry Travis Turner

8lbs 12oz

21 inches

If someone will instruct me on how to post a picture I will.

Gongrats! Sorry no help with pics, I suck at trying to get mine to load lol.

BTW that's a huge baby! Think we can get him any playing time on the line this year?

Congratulations!

I have a possible explanation for the recent uptick in the AU infant population: If you count back 9-10 months ago (to football season), obviously, there was nothing better to do than....well...you get the picture...

Congratulations!

I have a possible explanation for the recent uptick in the AU infant population: If you count back 9-10 months ago (to football season), obviously, there was nothing better to do than....well...you get the picture...

Exactly what I was thinking. hahahha

Congrats!

Congratulations! Mine was due on the 16th but made his appearance on the 17th. He is sitting next to me pondering our next QB.

BTW, Liam (born the 17th) was 8 lbs 12 oz as well....got us some football players in the works here

So,

both would be class of '31?

far as I know, were still holding slots open

WDE

So,

WDE

So we have our QB and our LB for that class?

So,

WDE

So we have our QB and our LB for that class?

Must admit, I don't follow recruiting closely, and

don't know if any offers have been made yet, but

those slots are obviously being held open for somebody

WDE and best to both

Congratulations! Mine was due on the 16th but made his appearance on the 17th. He is sitting next to me pondering our next QB.

BTW, Liam (born the 17th) was 8 lbs 12 oz as well....got us some football players in the works here

We had our first at Montgomery East on June 17th 3 years ago. Congrats again to you. Little man is very alert for a newborn.....If he takes after his old man he will rather hit than be hit so looks like Mike LB is the future. The 2 stars of the signing class of 2031-32.

We thought about naming him Liam too. My Fathers name and my name is William so my wife thought it would be a nice way to carry on the name without actually using the full thing. But I like the sound of GT

My college roommate just had his 4th baby on 6/22...

I think there really must be some truth in last year's football season causing a population bump. ^-^

My "baby" is 11 today... but the 2001 season wasn't that bad. :gofig:

I think there really must be some truth in last year's football season causing a population bump. ^-^/>

My "baby" is 11 today... but the 2001 season wasn't that bad. :gofig:/>

My oldest was born in September, 2005. (Must have been due to the frustration of getting spurned for the 2004 NC game.)

I think there really must be some truth in last year's football season causing a population bump. ^-^/>

My oldest was born in September, 2005. (Must have been due to the frustration of getting spurned for the 2004 NC game.)

Labor Day by any chance?

ETA - pretty precisely 9-mo.s after big-bowl games

Labor Day by any chance?

ETA - pretty precisely 9-mo.s after big-bowl games

Lol. No, September 22. Although I'm sure my wife would have preferred it to have happened on Labor Day. That was a long, hot summer in South Alabama for her.

Archived