NBC: Obama IRS refunds 'Illegals' $4.2 billion for kids--in Mexico

autigeremt

Wow, that's your definition of a valid "newstory"?

"Investigative television reporter Bob Segall of Indianapolis NBC affiliate WTHR TV Channel 13, was contacted by a long-time central Indiana tax preparer, who blew the whistle on a multi-billion dollar tax fraud about which the IRS has done nothing, according to the TV news show video segment that aired on Monday.

"There is not a doubt in my mind there's huge fraud taking place here," he said, slowly flipping through the pages of a [heavily redacted] tax return."

It's a little more complex than that silly 'article' as the tax credit is actually often for immigrant children who were born in this country and parents paid taxes without a valid social security number. FURTHER, the program began under Clinton, was continued / expanded under Bush and Obama. It is certainly not Obama's program as implied by the thread title. I also question as to how you can "blow the whistle" on something that has been vigorously and openly debated on the senate floor. There is nothing secret about this policy.

http://factcheck.org...gal-immigrants/

That said, I'm for eliminating the tax credit.

Archived