Some quotes from our coaches

Sid

Dameyune Craig ‏@CoachDCraig

"If you love Auburn it will love you back!" Coach Rodney Garner

Deshaun Davis ‏@_Davis_Boy12

"With the players we have & the ones were getting. We won't shock the world, we'll just do what we supposed to ... Win!" -Dameyune Craig

I'm really excited to see the team this year. 3-9 in no way reflects the talent that was on the field, it only reflected the effort put in by the coaches and players. If the coaches get everyone on board like they are, I could see this year being a great season.

I'm really excited to see the team this year. 3-9 in no way reflects the talent that was on the field, it only reflected the effort put in by the coaches and players. If the coaches get everyone on board like they are, I could see this year being a great season.

Very true. And even with the miserable showing we had last year, we were close enough to win 9 games in the 4th quarter including:

Clemson, MSU (game got ugly at the end of the 3rd), ole miss, Vandy, La Monroe, Arkansas, LSU, and our 2 cupcake games. The talent is there, but talent alone wins nothing. We will see how our young men are coached up this season. For the record, I have a REALLY good feeling about this season.

Very true. And even with the miserable showing we had last year, we were close enough to win 9 games in the 4th quarter including:

Clemson, MSU (game got ugly at the end of the 3rd), ole miss, Vandy, La Monroe, Arkansas, LSU, and our 2 cupcake games. The talent is there, but talent alone wins nothing. We will see how our young men are coached up this season. For the record, I have a REALLY good feeling about this season.

Ur not alone on this one!! WDE

Archived