Auburn area golf courses

AU64

Going to be in Auburn next month and have a couple days to kill. What are the best golf courses in the area. Grand National is a bit pricey for my taste...so what are the best alternatives?

Thanks....is that the sequence of how you would rate them in terms of quality and condition of the courses? The RGJ courses are always in good shape but with a fee of $82, gotta say that although my wife enjoys the game and plays regularly, she does not play $82 worth.... and for me that's about a dollar a shot. I usually try to get more for my money.

Yeah, although I'm not sure AUC is public. You used to be able to pay a student fee to get in but not sure if that's applicable to you.

Yeah, although I'm not sure AUC is public. You used to be able to pay a student fee to get in but not sure if that's applicable to you.

Apparently it is possible...I called and gave the AU alum story, etc and they said call about ten days in advance and they would get us on. Hope it works out that way. Thanks for the advice.

Archived