D.J. Fluker and 4 other SEC players took benefits with SABAN VIDEO NOW

jared52

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No worries. They will be "hearing" plenty soon enough.......

Do you know this for a fact, or just hoping?

Not hoping. uat has gotten themselves in a VERY deep hole. NO WAY OUT for them. JMHO

Not hoping. uat has gotten themselves in a VERY deep hole. NO WAY OUT for them. JMHO

You're not just hoping but it's only your opinion. Do you know for a fact that the NCAA is finding Bama's dirty laundry?

You're not just hoping but it's only your opinion. Do you know for a fact that the NCAA is finding Bama's dirty laundry?

Well, your honor, I will be forced to ask my attorney to answer that one......Jiminy Christmas....... :-\

Well, my GUESS would be that ONLY some one at the NCAA would KNOW for certain.....................

I honestly believe there is, and has been for a while, an NCAA "score keeper" when it comes to the cheatin' rednecks in west vance.

How severe will be their sanctions... if any?

If I was ncaa prez, they'd be looking at 50 years of death for ALL sports!

How severe will be their sanctions... if any?

If I was ncaa prez, they'd be looking at 50 years of death for ALL sports!

I think the death penalty is completely off the table these days. As repeat offenders you are looking at USCw type sanctions if they ever get around to it.

Didn't AUPops know something? Hoping he's still confident this is moving forward.

I know nothing more than what I originally posted, except that everything is moving forward with an emphasis on details (crossing t' and dotting i's). It will take time, probably as long as another year, but if everything I've heard stays in play, when the hammer drops, it will be very damaging. There are two major programs pushing hard for a thorough investigation, both have recent rulings against them, and they are putting the full-course press on Emmert. Emmert, BTW, has to respond with an investigation; if he doesn't, there will be an immediate opening for his position. He is on very shaky ground, and his recent contract extension means nothing. Look for intermediate signs( such as further suspensions, or booster dis-accociations) as signs of progress, plus a PLOI could come at any time. I am amazed, based on what I know) that Saban is still playing Cooper and Hubbard, because there is proof of agent-involved activity there; that could come back to haunt him later. The difference with their situation versus Clinton-Dix is that apparently there is no proof of money changing hands. Finally, the death penalty is not in play; the NCAA won't ever use that again. But be patient; I know it's hard, but like all legal or NCAA things, movement forward is too slow for all of us.

How about a simple moratorium on competition ... death just has too nasty a feel to it.

(w/restitution to NCAA in amount garnered (calculated) from a NC win... as penalty for potential loss of revenue to rightful institution)

(and other expenses incurred by the team playing them - payed back to that school)

(and * just doesn't quite cut it)

How about a simple moratorium on competition ... death just has too nasty a feel to it.

(w/restitution to NCAA in amount garnered (calculated) from a NC win... as penalty for potential loss of revenue to rightful institution)

(and other expenses incurred by the team playing them - payed back to that school)

(and * just doesn't quite cut it)

Couldn't agree more.

Didn't AUPops know something? Hoping he's still confident this is moving forward.

I know nothing more than what I originally posted, except that everything is moving forward with an emphasis on details (crossing t' and dotting i's). It will take time, probably as long as another year, but if everything I've heard stays in play, when the hammer drops, it will be very damaging. There are two major programs pushing hard for a thorough investigation, both have recent rulings against them, and they are putting the full-course press on Emmert. Emmert, BTW, has to respond with an investigation; if he doesn't, there will be an immediate opening for his position. He is on very shaky ground, and his recent contract extension means nothing. Look for intermediate signs( such as further suspensions, or booster dis-accociations) as signs of progress, plus a PLOI could come at any time. I am amazed, based on what I know) that Saban is still playing Cooper and Hubbard, because there is proof of agent-involved activity there; that could come back to haunt him later. The difference with their situation versus Clinton-Dix is that apparently there is no proof of money changing hands. Finally, the death penalty is not in play; the NCAA won't ever use that again. But be patient; I know it's hard, but like all legal or NCAA things, movement forward is too slow for all of us.

Pops, you make my day every day. I do not pretend to be in the know at all. But, I tend to agree with Pops on how things have already and will continue to shake out. Too much smoke to be ignored. I will wait impatiently for BAMMER to drop (you see what I did there).

Can't wait until it is NCAA HAMMER TIME ! ! ! :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance:

If the death penalty is out, how sever could the sanctions be...and what about the modified dp? Also, will dinky still be at bammer in...let's say-2 years?

If the death penalty is out, how sever could the sanctions be...and what about the modified dp? Also, will dinky still be at bammer in...let's say-2 years?

Probably in line with what USCw got in the Bush investigation. Lil' dinky will be, in the best Tubbs analogy, carried out in a pine box.

Probably in line with what USCw got in the Bush investigation. Lil' dinky will be, in the best Tubbs analogy, carried out in a pine box.

If a booster loose's him his NC's... he's gone... onto a better place. :violin:

If a booster loose's him his NC's... he's gone... onto a better place. :violin:/>

He won't be surprised one iota if a booster gets them slammed. Why do you think he has no buyout in his contract? I can think of at least one good reason.

Can't wait until it is NCAA HAMMER TIME ! ! ! :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance:

Hopefully someone makes an MC Hammer emoticon for when it happens!

Archived