D.J. Fluker and 4 other SEC players took benefits with SABAN VIDEO NOW

jared52

DROP THE HAMMER! No doubt......it is coming and they know it. We are watching the fall of little nicky and the rednecks.....

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DROP THE HAMMER! No doubt......it is coming and they know it. We are watching the fall of little nicky and the rednecks.....

I don't see it. With the growing players movement advocating for pay and better protections, I really think the NCAA is under a lot of pressure right now to not appear overly aggressive. This will be quickly swept under the rug.

I don't see it. With the growing players movement advocating for pay and better protections, I really think the NCAA is under a lot of pressure right now to not appear overly aggressive. This will be quickly swept under the rug.

IF the NCAA were to "sweep this under the rug" the outcry from USC (the west coast media) and MANY other schools would be deafening. No way this goes away. To the contrary, The NCAA is backed into a corner and will come out loud and strong on this one in short fashion.

ncaa is going to turn over a rock or two in t-town and underneath lies all kinds of nasty things. UT offering saban $10mil/year........ it is all about to come crashing down.

why else do you think bama gave nick $5/year with no buyout or anything? they all knew they were about to startup "the machine" and that gives saban an out........

ncaa is going to turn over a rock or two in t-town and underneath lies all kinds of nasty things. UT offering saban $10mil/year........ it is all about to come crashing down.

why else do you think bama gave nick $5/year with no buyout or anything? they all knew they were about to startup "the machine" and that gives saban an out........

Agree 100%. Great point! WDE ! ! !

You have to understand Emmert's point of view. Obviously, there were shenanigans going on at LSU when Saban and Emmert were there. So in other words, Saban could take Emmert down with him so Emmert is protecting Saban. It's clear as glass, right? Nothing to see here until Emmert is out of that office. :)

You have to understand Emmert's point of view. Obviously, there were shenanigans going on at LSU when Saban and Emmert were there. So in other words, Saban could take Emmert down with him so Emmert is protecting Saban. It's clear as glass, right? Nothing to see here until Emmert is out of that office. :)

That is a very interesting point. I really don't think Saban would take down Emmert for bama though. He is a mercenary and only loves who is paying him. I really dont think the NCAA will do anything, not because its bama, its because they are on the verge of oblivion. At this point, whatever the NCAA does is more than likely to be looked at again by the new ruling body a few years from now. Dont hold your breath on bama probation.

I don't think the NCAA is going anywhere. Div. 1 College Football may, but not the NCAA. I expect some major changes to the organization, including Mr. Emmert.

That is a very interesting point. I really don't think Saban would take down Emmert for bama though. He is a mercenary and only loves who is paying him. I really dont think the NCAA will do anything, not because its bama, its because they are on the verge of oblivion. At this point, whatever the NCAA does is more than likely to be looked at again by the new ruling body a few years from now. Dont hold your breath on bama probation.

It's very hard to love UAT, it only cost $5.62 million dollars a year to make Saban act like he loves them.........

IF the NCAA were to "sweep this under the rug" the outcry from USC (the west coast media) and MANY other schools would be deafening. No way this goes away. To the contrary, The NCAA is backed into a corner and will come out loud and strong on this one in short fashion.

I like your answer much much better!!

So you think that Saban would admit that he cheated just to take Emmert down. Saban's legacy would be gone. Saban is not going to do anything.

Some of you need to look at Charles Robinson's tweet from yesterday. The NCAA is going through major changes right now in their investigation and enforcement department. They were a cluster but have cleaned house since the Miami fiasco. I'm told the NCAA has reformed penalty classifications and penalty guidelines.

You have to understand Emmert's point of view. Obviously, there were shenanigans going on at LSU when Saban and Emmert were there. So in other words, Saban could take Emmert down with him so Emmert is protecting Saban. It's clear as glass, right? Nothing to see here until Emmert is out of that office. :)/>

So you think that Saban would admit that he cheated just to take Emmert down. Saban's legacy would be gone. Saban is not going to do anything.

Some of you need to look at Charles Robinson's tweet from yesterday. The NCAA is going through major changes right now in their investigation and enforcement department. They were a cluster but have cleaned house since the Miami fiasco. I'm told the NCAA has reformed penalty classifications and penalty guidelines.

So in your opinion with these reforms are they investigating or going to investigate this story then?

You have to understand Emmert's point of view. Obviously, there were shenanigans going on at LSU when Saban and Emmert were there. So in other words, Saban could take Emmert down with him so Emmert is protecting Saban. It's clear as glass, right? Nothing to see here until Emmert is out of that office. :)/>

So in your opinion with these reforms are they investigating or going to investigate this story then?

I was told last week that the NCAA has contacted parties involved with this so yes I believe they will be at bama in the near future.

I was told last week that the NCAA has contacted parties involved with this so yes I believe they will be at bama in the near future.

Sounds good to me...

Reformed how?

He wouldn't admit he cheated but if he has something against Emmert, you know he would make sure and remind Emmert of that fact.

Can you name your source. It might give your post some credibility.

Thanks for the response. Glad to hear there is a chance this won't be swept under the rug.

Not saying I don't believe you, but do you have a source or link? On another note: Does anyone have any information on the turds doing their own internal investigation into this?

Emmert

He wouldn't admit he cheated but if he has something against Emmert, you know he would make sure and remind Emmert of that fact.

Well...

Actually Emmert doesn't have to bring any charges against Saban, All sanctions could be levied against the team, and the head coach could still walk away like Pete Carroll. Indeed if either one has ANY goods on the other, it would make sense for one of them to vacate the premises. Little Nick could go where ever and claim it was a culture so steeped in corruption, that despite all his efforts he couldn't make them change their ways. Of course then the statue falls from Denny Chimes and Emmert get's to keep job... until they both take a plane ride together. OPPS never mind, no ones going.. anywhere!!!

So was the token suspension of manziel before or after the major change in enforcement?. I hope it was under the old setup and we can expect better in the future.

Can you name your source. It might give your post some credibility.

I'm not going to name people here and really don't care if you or others don't think this is credible.

Reformed how?

The way the NCAA investigates schools and the punishment they give. Going to be set guidelines they are going to follow to be more uniformed in their punishments. Like USC getting hammered and Oregon getting a slap on the wrist.

Archived