D.J. Fluker and 4 other SEC players took benefits with SABAN VIDEO NOW

jared52

You have to understand Emmert's point of view. Obviously, there were shenanigans going on at LSU when Saban and Emmert were there. So in other words, Saban could take Emmert down with him so Emmert is protecting Saban. It's clear as glass, right? Nothing to see here until Emmert is out of that office. :)/>

So you think that Saban would admit that he cheated just to take Emmert down. Saban's legacy would be gone. Saban is not going to do anything.

Some of you need to look at Charles Robinson's tweet from yesterday. The NCAA is going through major changes right now in their investigation and enforcement department. They were a cluster but have cleaned house since the Miami fiasco. I'm told the NCAA has reformed penalty classifications and penalty guidelines.

So in your opinion with these reforms are they investigating or going to investigate this story then?

I was told last week that the NCAA has contacted parties involved with this so yes I believe they will be at bama in the near future.

Can you name your source. It might give your post some credibility.

I'm not going to name people here and really don't care if you or others don't think this is credible.

There are some people here that love to come to the turds' defense. Shouldn't surprise you.

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How can anyone :bananadance: defend uat? No proof of innocence..............

I'm not going to name people here and really don't care if you or others don't think this is credible.

I don't blame you.

:hellyeah:

As with any message board, there are new members, "show-me" members, obnoxious members (see gameday threads), uninformed members, members who think they are informed, lazy members (don't read entire thread or look up previous threads on same subject). And then there are members who, when they do post (whenever there is substance to post), you'd be wise to pay attention to. WDE is one of the latter who know whereof he speaks. You should know that anyone who has viable sources, has those sources because of the trust between the two entities. It is not possible in many cases to identify those details.

I don't blame you.

As with any message board, there are new members, "show-me" members, obnoxious members (see gameday threads), uninformed members, members who think they are informed, lazy members (don't read entire thread or look up previous threads on same subject). And then there are members who, when they do post (whenever there is substance to post), you'd be wise to pay attention to. WDE is one of the latter who know whereof he speaks. You should know that anyone who has viable sources, has those sources because of the trust between the two entities. It is not possible in many cases to identify those details.

Spot on, pops. Exactly why, when I ask certain people to explain or back up claim (via PM), I ask them to NOT reveal their source(s). Giving away a source is a violation of trust and I would rather not put people in that position.

I don't blame you.

Good to know, makes perfect sense, I sure hope you are right! :)

Right on, Pops!

I don't blame you.

:hellyeah:/>

State legislaror proposing amnesty gimmic to let Bama off the hook on Fluker violations. Not going to leave a link to al.com but you can check there for details. Hope NCAA will not go along with this scheme that's hatched under the guise of helping catcfhg unscrupulous agents...but is really aimed at saving Bama from NCAA penalties.

State legislaror proposing amnesty gimmic to let Bama off the hook on Fluker violations. Not going to leave a link to al.com but you can check there for details. Hope NCAA will not go along with this scheme that's hatched under the guise of helping catcfhg unscrupulous agents...but is really aimed at saving Bama from NCAA penalties.

Not going to fly no matter what gump politicians attempt (Same old good ole boy system that has helped uat cheat for decades.) The NCAA will be FORCED by the east and west coast media and USC etc to cripple uat and strip those titles. It can't be stopped now. Too much proof of guilt.

Not going to fly no matter what gump politicians attempt (Same old good ole boy system that has helped uat cheat for decades.) The NCAA will be FORCED by the east and west coast media and USC etc to cripple uat and strip those titles. It can't be stopped now. Too much proof of guilt.

Really hope you're right but I have my doubts

One of the problems with the NCAA probing this has been (also the reason Robinson took the approach he did in not turning over the info to NCAA) the push to start paying for playing, which has been embraced by head coaches, the media, and the players themselves. However, just yesterday, the Division 1 Athletic Directors strongly condemned the pay-for play concept, and if anyone knows how things work in collegiate athletics, then you know if the Administration is not on board, it ain't gonna happen. This action by the AD's will force the NCAA to continue investigating matters such as this one. It will take some time before the hammer drops because of the NCAA backlog, but be patient grasshoppers!!

One of the problems with the NCAA probing this has been (also the reason Robinson took the approach he did in not turning over the info to NCAA) the push to start paying for playing, which has been embraced my head coaches, the media, and the players themselves. However, just yesterday, the Division 1 Athletic Directors strongly condemned the pay-for play concept, and if anyone knows how things work in collegiate athletics, then you know if the Administration is not on board, it ain't gonna happen. This action by the AD's will force the NCAA to continue investigating matters such as this one. It will take some time before the hammer drops because of the NCAA backlog, but be patient grasshoppers!!

Well said and WDE ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I think there's going to be a little bit

of a conflict of interest being that the person conducting the investigation hired Saban at LSU If I'm not mistaken

I agree with this, but also take into account that the NCAA Director of Enforcement, Derrick Crawford, is a UAT grad. Talk about conflict of interest!!!

One of the problems with the NCAA probing this has been (also the reason Robinson took the approach he did in not turning over the info to NCAA) the push to start paying for playing, which has been embraced by head coaches, the media, and the players themselves. However, just yesterday, the Division 1 Athletic Directors strongly condemned the pay-for play concept, and if anyone knows how things work in collegiate athletics, then you know if the Administration is not on board, it ain't gonna happen. This action by the AD's will force the NCAA to continue investigating matters such as this one. It will take some time before the hammer drops because of the NCAA backlog, but be patient grasshoppers!!

If folks like Robinson are holding the evidence, the smoking gun so to speak and refuse to give that info to the NCAA then why even go public with it? Why make a huge deal in the media with accusations, and supporting evidence if you don't intend to lay the hammer down on the corrupt people that evidently broke the rules? i.e the agents, the handlers, the middlemen, the players.........

Are these investigative journalists bringing to light the fact that college football players are poor and stupid enough to jeopardize their own eligibility on their team as well as their NFL potential just for a new suit, a car, new rims, a fishing trip, a steak dinner, a taco dinner, some cash, etc? I still haven't been able to pin point the core to all of this and why these networks are willing to spend countless dollars on their employees gathering all this evidence over time and then they won't cooperate with the folks (NCAA) that can actually punish the rule breakers?

If folks like Robinson are holding the evidence, the smoking gun so to speak and refuse to give that info to the NCAA then why even go public with it? Why make a huge deal in the media with accusations, and supporting evidence if you don't intend to lay the hammer down on the corrupt people that evidently broke the rules? i.e the agents, the handlers, the middlemen, the players.........

Are these investigative journalists bringing to light the fact that college football players are poor and stupid enough to jeopardize their own eligibility on their team as well as their NFL potential just for a new suit, a car, new rims, a fishing trip, a steak dinner, a taco dinner, some cash, etc? I still haven't been able to pin point the core to all of this and why these networks are willing to spend countless dollars on their employees gathering all this evidence over time and then they won't cooperate with the folks (NCAA) that can actually punish the rule breakers?

Robinson didn't refuse to give the info to the NCAA, they just haven't asked for it yet.

Robinson didn't refuse to give the info to the NCAA, they just haven't asked for it yet.

Gottcha - maybe I'm confusing Robinson with the invesitgative journalists that did the Manziel autograph expose'.

Robinson has said he would not cooperate with the NCAA.

http://www.rollbamaroll.com/2013/9/13/4726132/update-d-j-fluker-and-ncaa-infractions-accusations

http://www.rollbamar...ons-accusations

You know how this works. He is a sports writer and investigative reporter. If he gives up his info, then he loses sources and some credibility. He has the info and he will not share his findings with the NCAA but somehow they will find the info or the sources on their own. (wink-wink)

You know how this works. He is a sports writer and investigative reporter. If he gives up his info, then he loses sources and some credibility. He has the info and he will not share his findings with the NCAA but somehow they will find the info or the sources on their own. (wink-wink)

There you go!! NCAA will get the info.

There you go!! NCAA will get the info.

Yeah, if they want to. Therein lies the whole deal.

Robinson has pointed the way...NCAA will be able to follow the bread crums. As noted above....it's just a matter of time....there are plenty of ADs at other school looking to jerk the rug from under Bama....patience folks...the truth will out.

Archived