D.J. Fluker and 4 other SEC players took benefits with SABAN VIDEO NOW

jared52

I think there's going to be a little bit

of a conflict of interest being that the person conducting the investigation hired Saban at LSU If I'm not mistaken

I agree with this, but also take into account that the NCAA Director of Enforcement, Derrick Crawford, is a UAT grad. Talk about conflict of interest!!!

Kind of like the supervisor of SEC football officials, Steve Shaw, being a UAT grad.

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"uat has cornered the market in cheating".........Now THERE is a FACT for ya'!

According to documents released Tuesday, the NCAA in responding to Alabama's textbook appeal called Alabama a "serial repeat violator" with an "abysmal infractions track record" and an "extensive recent history of infractions cases unmatched by any other member institution in the NCAA."

Ouch!

In other words, what the NCAA is saying is that Alabama has sort of cornered the market on cheating.

We need whoever it was in the NCAA that made those comments to be the lead investigator in the Fluker case !!

I had plenty of bammers bragging and joking and saying Nothing will come of this because saban and bama own college football!! I hope they get some serious humble pie with a big side of crow one day soon

You have to understand Emmert's point of view. Obviously, there were shenanigans going on at LSU when Saban and Emmert were there. So in other words, Saban could take Emmert down with him so Emmert is protecting Saban. It's clear as glass, right? Nothing to see here until Emmert is out of that office. :)

Thought I read somewhere that the statute of limitations for the NCAA was 4 years, not sure. Seems like Emmert is off the hook now if that is the case.

You have to understand Emmert's point of view. Obviously, there were shenanigans going on at LSU when Saban and Emmert were there. So in other words, Saban could take Emmert down with him so Emmert is protecting Saban. It's clear as glass, right? Nothing to see here until Emmert is out of that office. :)/>

So you think that Saban would admit that he cheated just to take Emmert down. Saban's legacy would be gone. Saban is not going to do anything.

Some of you need to look at Charles Robinson's tweet from yesterday. The NCAA is going through major changes right now in their investigation and enforcement department. They were a cluster but have cleaned house since the Miami fiasco. I'm told the NCAA has reformed penalty classifications and penalty guidelines.

So in your opinion with these reforms are they investigating or going to investigate this story then?

I was told last week that the NCAA has contacted parties involved with this so yes I believe they will be at bama in the near future.

Can you name your source. It might give your post some credibility.

I'm not going to name people here and really don't care if you or others don't think this is credible.

There are some people here that love to come to the turds' defense. Shouldn't surprise you.

Lol, who did that? You get pissy and defensive when someone questions you credibility b/c you are sitting behind a keyboard making claims that you can't substantiate b/c you actually no jack or won't substantiate b/c you don't no jack. It happens all the time on message boards I find it extremely amusing!

You have to understand Emmert's point of view. Obviously, there were shenanigans going on at LSU when Saban and Emmert were there. So in other words, Saban could take Emmert down with him so Emmert is protecting Saban. It's clear as glass, right? Nothing to see here until Emmert is out of that office. :)/>

So you think that Saban would admit that he cheated just to take Emmert down. Saban's legacy would be gone. Saban is not going to do anything.

Some of you need to look at Charles Robinson's tweet from yesterday. The NCAA is going through major changes right now in their investigation and enforcement department. They were a cluster but have cleaned house since the Miami fiasco. I'm told the NCAA has reformed penalty classifications and penalty guidelines.

So in your opinion with these reforms are they investigating or going to investigate this story then?

I was told last week that the NCAA has contacted parties involved with this so yes I believe they will be at bama in the near future.

I'm not going to name people here and really don't care if you or others don't think this is credible.

There are some people here that love to come to the turds' defense. Shouldn't surprise you.

Lol, who did that? You get pissy and defensive when someone questions you credibility b/c you are sitting behind a keyboard making claims that you can't substantiate b/c you actually no jack or won't substantiate b/c you don't no jack. It happens all the time on message boards I find it extremely amusing!

It's "know" dufus. :laugh:

It's funny how after just a few days of obviously incriminating evidence coming to light, we have heard nothing in the media lately about it. The last thing I've heard was that the NCAA may have requested info from the yahoo sports investigation. I'm afraid that this will be swept under the rug and buried by the media. I hate that group of crimson colored turds!! I just want them to be given the same colonoscopy we were!!

I had plenty of bammers bragging and joking and saying Nothing will come of this because saban and bama own college football!! I hope they get some serious humble pie with a big side of crow one day soon

Thats what they think, because I have heard some Bammers laughing and saying the same thing. It really is infuriating, and I am really afraid that nothing will come of it.

It's "know" dufus. :laugh:/>

I'm dodging the point and pointing someone's mistake of leaving out a word b/c I know he's right. Not to mention calling names. Nice!

It's "know" dufus. :laugh:/>

I'm dodging the point and pointing someone's mistake of leaving out a word b/c I know he's right. Not to mention calling names. Nice!

Awwwww! Poor little mistreated thing! :laugh:

It's amazing how quiet the media has been on this issue.....

Agree, it simply baffles my mind. If these others schools such as USCw and Notre D. are going to insist the NCAA do something here, the media sure isn't covering it. How about the fact that a current turd player was named in the yahoo article? From the rest of the media...silence.

What's the rush? Fluker is not playing college ball....plenty of time for NCAA to look into this. Anything they find can be applied retroactively...something that Lane Kiffin apparently did not consider when he bolted from UT to go to USCw. Meanwhile NCAA is still trying to dig out from under the Miami, UNC and a few other problems that have been in the works for quite a while. Patience folks>

What's the rush? Fluker is not playing college ball....plenty of time for NCAA to look into this. Anything they find can be applied retroactively...something that Lane Kiffin apparently did not consider when he bolted from UT to go to USCw. Meanwhile NCAA is still trying to dig out from under the Miami, UNC and a few other problems that have been in the works for quite a while. Patience folks>

Thanks!

It's not rising....it's floating. ;D/>

Lol!

^^^^^^^^^^^ Gets it.

^^^^^^^^^^^ Gets it.

It is part of the process.

Archived