AT broken wrist?

SKCAUB

Has anyone heard anything about A. Williams having a broken wrist? This may just be the Bamar rumor mill before the game (you know, like the JC broken ankle, night in jail stuff). But it's floating around out there...and I just wondered if anyone close to the team saw him practicing this week.... :au::au::au::au:

heard it yesterday and there was nothing in the papers today about it so I would say bammer rumor

123891[/snapback]

Hope that's the case.... :)

DEFINATE uat rumor.

Sad to see this type stuff floated out there. It only serves to give a glimmer of hope ..................

WAR EAGLE...O N E at a time. :au:

he did have a broken wrist/hand last year. maybe that's what this is about. i haven't heard a thing bout that round here in auburn though.

find it funny and curiously coincidental that we are hearing this the friday before the iron bowl.

If he DID hurt it or injure his hand it wouldve been made public earlier in the week.

I will, however, state that I did read something off tigerland earlier in the week that he did get banged up a little in the UGA game.

but nothing to the severity of what SKCAUB is saying.

Hey, I wouldn't be surprized to hear that every player on both teams was injured-arrested-academically ineligible-suspended by the coach-or secretly a woman in the next 24 hours. It's Iron Bowl weekend and things would be weird if there WEREN'T rIdiculous rumors.

Fortunately, we have only 24 (and 1/2) hours before returning to the reality of another Bama butt-whippin' in T-Town!

WAR DAMN EAGLE !!! :au::big::au:

No Linky, no posty....

123947[/snapback]

STOP IT! :P:au:

Archived