autigerfan73

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Auburn

Any idea when he'll announce it?

During his senior season.

Ok. I was hoping it would be during big cat weekend

He has stuck with an October announcement for a long time and still is.

If he wants to be an AU Tiger, he may have to move his date up. It seems like the Gus Bus is moving now and has reached Highway speeds.

If he wants to be an AU Tiger, he may have to move his date up. It seems like the Gus Bus is moving now and has reached Highway speeds.

I don't think so. He'll stick with his commit date. I think Auburn is the team to beat.

I don't think so. He'll stick with his commit date. I think Auburn is the team to beat.

Any chance we have the ever-elusive silent verbal on our hands?

Any chance we have the ever-elusive silent verbal on our hands?

Based on info from WDEWDE, very unlikely.

Nope, and I think his in-state status will give him some leeway/time. If we are taking 6 OL, 3 OG/2 OT/1 C wouldn't be unheard of... :dunno:

3 OTs, 2 OGs, and 1 Center is the plan as of now.

Seems as though it'd be difficult to parse whether some of these kids are going to turn out to be OT/OG or centers, at this point.

:dunno:

That's no excuse. Get these numbers exactly right and don't let this happen again boys. ;D

Sorry sir... :sad2:

• 2 weeks later...

Bump...

nice article about tyler carr. He made a comment, "At Auburn they are not all flash or show," he said. "The faces they put on at these junior days, you feel like it's really like that. It's not made up; it's not just to lure kids in. They aren't just trying to trick kids into coming."

http://www.al.com/sp..._they_aren.html

Bump...

nice article about tyler carr. He made a comment, "At Auburn they are not all flash or show," he said. "The faces they put on at these junior days, you feel like it's really like that. It's not made up; it's not just to lure kids in. They aren't just trying to trick kids into coming."

http://www.al.com/sp..._they_aren.html

Nice. Thanks for posting. Do we lead for Carr? I assume he is still a take.

Yes

Yes

E, I noticed TC is not on your Elite 18 for BCW. Is he projected to not be there or just not on your 18 most wanted?

Yes

E, I noticed TC is not on your Elite 18 for BCW. Is he projected to not be there or just not on your 18 most wanted?

He's expected there. I'm just not high on him personally as filling our last 2 or 3 OL spots. But I'm cool with it if the staff takes him.

Yes

He's expected there. I'm just not high on him personally as filling our last 2 or 3 OL spots. But I'm cool with it if the staff takes him.

Who would you prefer to take those spots?

Ivey, Richmond, Patterson, Williams...

and Misterrrrrrrrr Kennedyyyyyy.......Kennedyyyy

I bet only WEAU gets that reference.

Ivey, Richmond, Patterson, Williams...

and Misterrrrrrrrr Kennedyyyyyy.......Kennedyyyy

I bet only WEAU gets that reference.

Not just WEAU :) (I probably wouldn't get any references more recent than that, though.)

I LOVE that we are talking about "being cool" with such a highly coveted OL ending up at Auburn. I've kept up with his recruitment, so I understand why we are questioning if he is even still a take. But starting with the Ziemba/Pugh class -which, oddly enough, Tubs recruited- we are gradually becoming OLU (which will just make it that much easier to maintain the RBU title).

Been sounding more and more over the last 2 or 3 weeks that Williams and Kennedy are likely to get the 4th and 5th slots with the 6th and final spot being reserved for either Ivey, Richmond, or Patterson to pick AU around NSD. Two or three months ago I would have taken bets that Wilson and Carr would have been our guard signees, so it just goes to show that anything can and does happen in the crazy world of recruiting.

Been sounding more and more over the last 2 or 3 weeks that Williams and Kennedy are likely to get the 4th and 5th slots with the 6th and final spot being reserved for either Ivey, Richmond, or Patterson to pick AU around NSD. Two or three months ago I would have taken bets that Wilson and Carr would have been our guard signees, so it just goes to show that anything can and does happen in the crazy world of recruiting.

No, I think we either take Williams or Kennedy at Center. Not both.

Correct. We are not taking 2 centers in this class and Kennedy still does not have an AU offer at this time. Also it's not a definite we take 6 OLs in this class. The number is either 5 or 6 as things are now.

If Golson is added as expected, he'll redshirt so will, eligibility-wise at least, be a member of the class of 2015 with three years left to play. I wouldn't expect us to sign 6 OL guys plus Golson.

Archived