2015 4* OG Tyler Carr commits to AU!

autigerfan73

do you know any other type of song?

Oh great, now we are going to get to listen to "Pork Salad Annie". Thanks a lot.

You got a problem with that? not sure about PORK salad annie though

Ooops, well just put a slab of bacon in there with it.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

do you know any other type of song?

Oh great, now we are going to get to listen to "Pork Salad Annie". Thanks a lot.

You got a problem with that? not sure about PORK salad annie though

Ooops, well just put a slab of bacon in there with it.

Everything goes better with bacon...

especially if there's some sort of bad attitude in the way in which he's not yet making his decision.

That's the thing. Nobody has expressed anything of that nature here. Maybe nobody's calling him a villain, but he's certainly been vilified here, and so far only because he didn't commit to Auburn when Auburn wanted him to.

I'm not trying to vilify Carr here. He's a great kid with a great family. It's just seems to people in AU that he is making this staff bend over backs wards for him. More than uat or uga's staff. Has people in AU shaking their heads.

Has us all shaking our heads

:blink: :blink: :beatmullet::slapfh:

Don't shake too much. You might break something old man.

let him go about his business....he is not a real AU fan or he would have got on the bus by now......cut the rope

Just shut up.

Tell us how you really feel.

let him go about his business....he is not a real AU fan or he would have got on the bus by now......cut the rope

Just shut up.

Just shut up.

well since you ask I'm a little cranky right now but...............................................................BEER helps

Just shut up.

Just shut up.

well since you ask I'm a little cranky right now but...............................................................BEER helps

Finish the beer off with a plate of polk salad and all your worries will flush away.

Just shut up.

Just shut up.

Finish the beer off with a plate of polk salad and all your worries will flush away.

Polk salad, now there is something I haven't heard in years so you can imagine it's been about as long since I've had any. Still can remember mom stopping the car and pulling out a paper bag and picking it.

Let the KID commit where and when HE wants to. It's HIS decision how HE handles it. Apparently hasn't stopped our coaches from recruiting him. People make much ado about nothing sometimes Jeesh!

Let the KID commit where and when HE wants to. It's HIS decision how HE handles it. Apparently hasn't stopped our coaches from recruiting him. People make much ado about nothing sometimes Jeesh!

He does not have the luxury of doing it how and when he wants. He is moving his commitment up to possibly next week since he knows spots at 2 of his finalists are running out fast.

The days of dozens of kids waiting until NSD are coming to a close. Unless you are good enough that any program would MAKE ROOM for you no matter what, you would be advised to make a decision as soon as you can. With schools politicking for early signing dates it is just further proof that an early decision is a wise goal.

The days of dozens of kids waiting until NSD are coming to a close. Unless you are good enough that any program would MAKE ROOM for you no matter what, you would be advised to make a decision as soon as you can. With schools politicking for early signing dates it is just further proof that an early decision is a wise goal.

I have to agree with this. This is changing and it is changing very quickly. I am happy for the change too.

I have to agree with this. This is changing and it is changing very quickly. I am happy for the change too.

+1 Best post of the day.

I agree. I'm all for early signing classes and ending all the signing day drama. I can't back up an exact percentage but a good portion of 5 stars end up not panning out anyways which makes the NSD "press conferences" even less desirable in my book.

I'm for the early signing as well. At least try it for 2 or 3 years to see if it's really a great idea. I think it would work.

+1 Best post of the day.

I agree. I'm all for early signing classes and ending all the signing day drama. I can't back up an exact percentage but a good portion of 5 stars end up not panning out anyways which makes the NSD "press conferences" even less desirable in my book.

Early signing will only move up the drama.

+1 Best post of the day.

And the current system benefits traditional powers (Auburn included) much more than a system with an early signing date.

+1 Best post of the day.

LOL, didn't think about that. Good point.

If we ever do allow and Early signing period. I would like to see the recruits get a chance to opt out if there is a change in the head coach. I know many people will say you are signing with the school not the head coach, but you can't tell me a lot of players who are signing with Auburn now are doing it because they want to get on the Gus Bus.

Archived