Nick Marshall's wristband

lewisbr

Did anyone else notice at the Tennessee game Nick Marshall's wristband. I noticed "STFU" was written on it and when I paused it, it looked like the phrase started with a "K". "Keep calm and STFU" is what it says I think. Thoughts?

Shut The F*** Up (STFU) but i'm going to pretend its Stay Focused

This, but in my house we just say it like "Saint Fu". That way, the person you are Saint Fu'ing doesn't know that you are telling them to shut the f--k up.

Shut The F*** Up (STFU) but i'm going to pretend its Stay Focused

This, but in my house we just say it like "Saint Fu". That way, the person you are Saint Fu'ing doesn't know that you are telling them to shut the f--k up.

:big:

Hey, can anyone tell me where this meme "Keep calm and..." came from? I see it around the Internet everywhere now. I know it is used in AU for "keep calm and hurry up" but where did it come from originally?

Maybe he's telling it to himself. He seems like a calm dude. If he ever starts to lose his composure a little he just looks down at the bracelet "Keep calm and STFU".

Just a thought.

Or maybe when opponents get to sassing off while he is shredding their ass he just holds the bracelet up.

I think he showed it to all the players in the huddle after the timeout before we finished MSU off....and he keeps it for that purpose, to keep the offense calm. I donlt know, who cares. He isnt flashing it at opposing fans or anything like that.

Stomp the fools un-mercifully!

Sorry Tuscaloosa For the Upset?

NM is just a nice dude.

Though I like it, I would never apologize for beating them. ....EVER!

Archived