2015 4* QB Kai Locksley (Texas signee)

ellitor

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the way he plays but I wish he'd stop saying "War Eagles" and start saying "War Eagle!"

I know Clayton. That makes the hair on my neck stand up every time someone says that. I am sure that he will be more informed after he visits. He is saying some very good things though for a kid who hasn't even ever set foot on campus.

I'm thinking this kid goes to UT but we get Gibson.

I like the way he plays but I wish he'd stop saying "War Eagles" and start saying "War Eagle!"

War Eagles!

War Eagles!

One in every crowd. Lol

What about Bruce Pearl's wife? :dunno:

What about Bruce Pearl's wife? :dunno:/>

She's an exception...

Both Kai and Tyler are very football savvy, I like QBs with Dad's that Coach. It is a huge advantage! Both for AU and the kid themselves.

Kai is actually my favorite DT QB. I would put him equal to Gibson, who I also like. We don't get a lot of players from MD, but I like the ones we go after, ie. Tate, and Diggs.

The kid is from Maryland and Maryland isn't even in the mix?

Maryland's right behind his co-leaders (AU, FSU)

Funny, I heard today that Gibson's co leaders are AU and FSU too. Wonder if once 1 chooses, the other will go to the other school. Interesting.

Funny, I heard today that Gibson's co leaders are AU and FSU too. Wonder if once 1 chooses, the other will go to the other school. Interesting.

TG has been mainly OSU/UT from everything I've read.

Gibson has Vols, tOSU, and AU for his top 3 with the first 2 having the advantage.

Gibson is an athletic freak and I mean that in a good way. He'd be ranked highly at most non-line positions. So when I opine it's difficult to pick between Gibson & Kai re which is the better QB right now (about as tough to see why Kai's only 4 stars compared with other DT QBs in this class), it's a credit to Gus & Co. that we're in the mix for either/both. Of course still very early.

Is it just me or does anyone else think that it looks like Kai is actually a better passer than Gibson at this point?

Gibson isn't much of a passer at this point so that isn't much of a statement...

Is it just me or does anyone else think that it looks like Kai is actually a better passer than Gibson at this point?

He is. TG has struggled at QB which is why he has been exclusively at WR at camps so far this year.

Archived