The Bear?

jc4tigers

There were a few Auburn fans standing beside the cemetary over there in Tuscaloser that were selling pieces of bear's hat and a $5 chance to stand with Bear on the sideline....one of the funniest thing i've ever seen... I will be posting pictures eventually. Me and my buddy worked hard on those signs and dog gone it I want to show them to you!!

Ok ok the cats out of the bag...it was me I was selling chances to stand with the bear and i was selling swatches of Bear's hat... ok ok.... i'm sorry but it was fun

WAR EAGLE

Coach Bryant is buried in Birmingham...I dont get it...

125338[/snapback]

Now we know the "real story" of why BG03 hangs out here.

He has been banished from the other tidesites for admitting to Bear's death.

That's the point BG... BEAR BRYANT IS DEAD!!! i really don't care where he is buried... i care nothing about the man and/or his family or tradishun... that's what was funny... but hell if you want to pay me $5 i'll go to birmingham...(since thats where he coached so much) and dig his old a** up for you...

WAR EAGLE AND TO HELL WITH BEAR!!

Coach Bryant is buried in Birmingham...I dont get it...

125338[/snapback]

Now we know the "real story" of why BG03 hangs out here.

He has been banished from the other tidesites for admitting to Bear's death.

125347[/snapback]

this earns CT's "Post of the Day".

still LOLing. :lol::lol::lol:

ct

That's the point BG... BEAR BRYANT IS DEAD!!! i really don't care where he is buried... i care nothing about the man and/or his family or tradishun... that's what was funny... but hell if you want to pay me $5 i'll go to birmingham...(since thats where he coached so much) and dig his old a** up for you...

WAR EAGLE AND TO HELL WITH BEAR!!

125351[/snapback]

Does this qualify for yet ANOTHER time a barner brought up Coach Bryant instead of an Alabama fan?

Seems like you are the one who can't let it go.

This from a uater who just gotten beat by his arch rival-AT HOME-for the THIRD TIME IN A ROW, and has an lsWHO Tiger player as his sig pic? :blink:

Tisk tisk...uat football has sunken to the lowest depths possible...OR, Has it? :D

:lol::lol::lol::roflol::roflol::roflol::poke:

Archived