2015 4* DE Natrez Patrick (Georgia signee)

Dixie1860

I can't wait for Tre Williams Ito hit the field. It is not easy for a true freshman to play LB in the SEC. I think Tre will see the field some.

I do too, and probably Davis as well. They should be upgrades, barring injury. It wouldn't surprise me to see one or both of them in the rotation early in the season.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't wait for Tre Williams Ito hit the field. It is not easy for a true freshman to play LB in the SEC. I think Tre will see the field some.

I do too, and probably Davis as well. They should be upgrades, barring injury. It wouldn't surprise me to see one or both of them in the rotation early in the season.

I am very hopeful of hearing that Davis is showing off good at practice. Since he did not play last year, it makes me think about him. He loves AU, and I know he he talented. I hope he kills it!

I would be shocked if Patrick picked AU. We have never led for him. As Dixie said, this is between Ole Miss and UGA. With Swinney's decision today, I could see Patrick going that way too. We will see. If Patrick chooses Ole Miss, the UGA fans wil go nuts!

I would be shocked if Patrick picked AU. We have never led for him. As Dixie said, this is between Ole Miss and UGA. With Swinney's decision today, I could see Patrick going that way too. We will see. If Patrick chooses Ole Miss, the UGA fans wil go nuts!

Well then I know who I'm pulling for in the "If it's not Auburn, then..." department.

Yup. 1TT took the bait

hook-line-and-sinker-o.gif

"I hate you, I hate you all. I hope all the bad things in life happen to you and only you!!!"

“@ChadSimmons_: Scout100 DE Natrez Patrick will commit tonight at halftime of the Mays spring game. #Auburn #Georgia #OleMiss

@NatrezPatrick_9”

UGA if I had to guess. He did visit Ole Miss recently though.

For what its worth, all 24 Crystal balls have Patrick going to UGA.

I didn't even know we were still in the mix for this guy.

We're not, but announcing between UGA, UGA, and UGA just doesn't carry the same suspense and fan fare...

@ReuseRecruiting: Coach sighting: #Auburn being represented at #NatrezWatch by coaches Rodney Garner and Charlie Harbison.

Well, we're out of it, but it's between UGA and OM. Let it be Ole Miss!

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/05/four-star_defender_natrez_patr.html

Jake Reuse @ReuseRecruitingFollow

Rivals100 DE/OLB Natrez Patrick says in pregame interview that he will be choosing between two schools this evening: #UGA and #OleMiss

7:04 PM - 16 May 2014

Would be funny if "between UGA and OM" meant geographically (i.e. AU, although UA is more in the middle). Ain't gonna happen, but would be clever.

Oh well, it's UGA. Shocker!

I guess it's just part of the recruiting process...but did we actually send two top coaches over to see him commit to UGA? Then again, as we see over and over, the romancing is not over until the LOI is signed...so maybe it's a way of staying in the game...even when the game appears to be over.

We sent two coaches to see Warmack and another 2016 kid. They left at halftime is my understanding. UGA fans are pretty desperate for good news, I don't blame them for spinning it for all it is worth. They have Patrick and Rivers at DE now, don't see them taking too many more there. Maybe a project type, but there are tons of top DE still uncommitted. I am like most and wish we had some DL guys on board. I have to walk myself through the fact that we will be good again, and they will come.

I have to walk myself through the fact that we will be good again, and they will come.

I am optimistic that recruits will be hearing the names Lawson, Adams and Daniel a lot on TV this fall, which will frequently be followed by some variation of "...played a lot as a true freshman last year."

Why is it that this class is deep with DL guys and we don't even have one yet?

If we're wasting time chasing Dallas Warmack, that's not helping. I thought the Kouandijo fiasco would have taught us something...

Archived