auburnpride99

In 2002 nobody game Auburn a chance also. Auburn was down our to our 4th string running back Trey Smith. Alabama was the #1 defense in the nation. The game was in Turd Town and and Auburn was coming off a loss to UGA the week before. Our team also had losses to USC to start the season, a loss to Arkansas and loss to Florida.

But something special happened that day. Our team believed in themselves when nobody else did. Trey Smith ran wild through the Turds #1 defense for 136 yards. Special things happen in Iron Bowls. Tomorrow bama's streak comes to an end. WDE

I agree. Gus has this team playing like a team -- together. For all the position by position comparisons and all the matchups, this game will come down to which team can find a way to win together.

Tigers, Beat Bama! Together!

:wareagle:

bamr didn't play well in that game. Like it was a foregone conclusion. The longer the game went the more confidence Auburn gained.

Based on the quotes from the current bammer players, they have that same mindset. All they have to do is show up and they'll be given the win

bamr didn't play well in that game. Like it was a foregone conclusion. The longer the game went the more confidence Auburn gained.

Based on the quotes from the current bammer players, they have that same mindset. All they have to do is show up and they'll be given the win

I"ve thought the same thing. If bamr doesn't knock us out early I like Auburn's chances. And with the energy from the crowd i see Auburn jumping out to a 10-0 or 14-0 lead.

I"ve thought the same thing. If bamr doesn't knock us out early I like Auburn's chances. And with the energy from the crowd i see Auburn jumping out to a 10-0 or 14-0 lead.

If we jump out to a 2 TD lead, bammer will have serious trouble. As amped up as the fans are for this game can you imagine them on 3rd down with us up by 14?

Archived