Ticketmaster sold out

creed

Logged onto ticketmaster and called them at 8am Pacific and was told they sold out in less than a minute...wow. They must have only had 10 tickets for sale...lol

yeah, I guess I am going to try my luck scalping. Not sure what price I can expect. I am willing to wait till after kickoff if needed to ensure cheaper tickets.

Ticketmaster is a damn joke. They continue to allow brokers to use Spinner bot programs that get most, if not all of the tickets once they put them up for sale. They claim that the captcha is there to help prevent the brokers from getting the tickets. You see Ticketmaster is making their money so they don't give a sh$t. I bet if they were the ones losing, like the consumer or customer is, then they would find a way to stop it. Don't believe me, then just Google Ticketmaster Spinner bot.

I was refreshing every 5 seconds from 2 minutes til until 4 minutes after. There was never a SINGLE ticket available.

I have tickets, I was just sitting by a computer so I was trying for a buddy. There's no line they can feed me to make me believe a single "HUMAN" purchased a BCS ticket at 8am Pacific today.

Archived