2014 4* QB Treon Harris (Florida signee)

alhagan14

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we are in good shape with him. we done all we can just got to let it play out

doesn't seem like he is someone we get

Unless we miss on some guys and some of his other schools go elsewhere.

You never know though

In case you aren't aware just how dynamic Treon is....

@Natalie_Pierre: FSU football commits Dalvin Cook and Treon Harris finished No. 1 and No. 2 in the Mr. Football voting for the state. http://t.co/FZpGnlfDBq

Having him and Truitt in this class could be special!

It would be a big stretch if he signs with us .......I don't see him leaving the state of Florida....wants to play QB, if things stay as they are, it would be at least 3-4 years before he would get a chance.....JMO

being in good shape, him talking with us and him liking the coaches and auburn. doesn't necesarily mean we get him

No offense intended here, but for the fan of recruiting, this close to signing day, that isn't how we define good shape. It's great that he thinks Auburn is a nice place and likes our coaches. But good shape implies that he is leaning towards committing to us. Of course you can define your statements however you see fit, and the info is appreciated. Just offering feedback on how most of us read those words.

the auburn staff thinks they are In good shape with him.

Have not seen this said. The staff felling they are in the race is more accurate IMO. Good shape would be a stretch.

Have not seen this said. The staff felling they are in the race is more accurate IMO. Good shape would be a stretch.

Either you didn't read Tiger Scout's personal definition of "in good shape" or you agreed with my post without reading it...or both...lol

Either you didn't read Tiger Scout's personal definition of "in good shape" or you agreed with my post without reading it...or both...lol

Didn't read yours. Had I read your eloquent reply I would not have inputted my 1/2 cent. lol

Didn't read yours. Had I read your eloquent reply I would not have inputted my 1/2 cent. lol

1/2 brained more like it. Lol

In fairness to scout. He did say in one of his post that out coaches feel like they have done all they can do. I see what he is saying with his "we are in good shape." I'm sure any coach in the recruiting game would be pleased If they felt like they have done all they can do. Especially with only a few day left in the recruiting period. War Eagle ladies and gents! Lets finish this like the Iron bowl.

In case you aren't aware just how dynamic Treon is....

@Natalie_Pierre: FSU football commits Dalvin Cook and Treon Harris finished No. 1 and No. 2 in the Mr. Football voting for the state. http://t.co/FZpGnlfDBq

Having him and Truitt in this class could be special!

FWIW. ..Clint Mosley was Mr.Football as well.

Wonder how much weight Treon puts in upperclassman Coker leaving the crowded FSU backup QB pool? Adding him to Malzahn's wizardry would be great, I'm just not seeing it.

Wonder how much weight Treon puts in upperclassman Coker leaving the crowded FSU backup QB pool? Adding him to Malzahn's wizardry would be great, I'm just not seeing it.

FSU is not really recruiting Treon as a QB. AU is. That is why AU is in the race.

FSU is not really recruiting Treon as a QB. AU is. That is why AU is in the race.

Interesting. I thought it was ATH w/ a shot at QB.

I believe its QB then ATH. Pushing the Nick Marshall angle.

I believe its QB then ATH. Pushing the Nick Marshall angle.

Was just about to suggest that maybe 2013 means that more "athletes" get a genuine shot under Gus. Works for me.

You don't have to be over 6' tall to be a Super Bowl winning QB.

Wilson was great last night. He is a sharp kid. I wish we would have gotten him a couple of years ago. He is an easy one to cheer for.

Archived