2014 4* S Steven Parker (Oklahoma signee)

IManAUBURNlifer

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

What's the status on this guy visiting this weekend? Malzahn had an in-home with him yesterday and it sounds like he is still going to try to come, but it didn't sound certain.

What's the status on this guy visiting this weekend? Malzahn had an in-home with him yesterday and it sounds like he is still going to try to come, but it didn't sound certain.

Coming but we're still a long shot.

I know I am guilty at times of writing guys off before their time. I am not there with Harding yet.

you may just be guilty of expecting too much too soon. I used to. True freshman rarely break out.

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/01/after_home_visit_with_malzahn.html

EXCERPT:

"It's going to be difficult, but I think he's going to try to go (to Auburn)," Trimble said. "He has a tight schedule, but he'll probably end up leaving Saturday morning and then come right back."

Parker holds nearly 20 offers, but the biggest competition for Auburn appears to be the Oklahoma, Texas A&M and Oklahoma State.

Trimble said Parker has kept his recruitment relatively close to his chest. Recruiting services consider him to be an Oklahoma lean, something Malzahn and the Tigers coaching staff hope to change in a few days.

Would consider him a long shot. Hard to get guys away from their home, when they have teams recruiting them with positive record and facilities.

Would love to have him on board though. A visit would definitely help our chances.

I know I am guilty at times of writing guys off before their time. I am not there with Harding yet.

you may just be guilty of expecting too much too soon. I used to. True freshman rarely break out.

We was a conscience 3 star. Not sure where the first year impact hype for him came from. Did we redshirt him in 2013?

Which beats the heck out of an unconscious 5 star

True. It's the arguments among alternate personalities about issues of conscience that lead to moral ambiguity and star rating brain-lock. Sad.

Which beats the heck out of an unconscious 5 star

Like Cam Robinson after meeting RE?

Archived