Player Workouts

RunInRed

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Deshaun Davis ...

@_Davis_Boy12

Got measurables today: Bench-225lb. = 21 reps! Squat-315lb. = 17 reps! Incline-225lb. = 17 reps! Power Clean-305lb. = 1 rep!

@_Davis_Boy12

Got measurables today: Bench-225lb. = 21 reps! Squat-315lb. = 17 reps! Incline-225lb. = 17 reps! Power Clean-305lb. = 1 rep!

Sick. That sounds like a lot more than adding depth. I wish he could have played his last season. His junior highlights were awesome!!!

Last year they started to ring the bell every time they did a new best. Are they still doing that? Also last year it was reported that the bell was gong off constantly if still ringing the bell is it still going off constantly?

Geez! Is most of the team in on these workouts, or just a select few?

I think they are sending these pics from their hometowns since they are on break.

This thread is mildly comical and I'm just as guilty, but grown men keeping up with the latest workouts of our players. LOL! I thought it would be apt to add further levity with this inspirational

workout pic.

hqdefault.jpg

Stanton Truitt continues to put in work ...

BieQb36CcAAvU3Y.jpg

Freshman of the year/Kick returner for this year. Watch. Kid is explosive and is very comfortable with the ball in his hands.

Geez! Is most of the team in on these workouts, or just a select few?

I think they are sending these pics from their hometowns since they are on break.

Thanks.

Sammie Coates putting in work on Spring Break ...

d2497e78aa0811e3b8a312566eba8eff_8.jpg

I guess that's how he pwned that A&M db. geeeeze

With Sammie and Duke out there together, we are going to be scary good at wide receiver. They should be the best WR tandem in college football in '14.

Either Sammie wasn't quite as thin as I thought coming in, or I will never again worry about a recruit's weight as long as Ryan Russell is working for the good guys.

Sammie was definitely skinny when he arrived. Russell has done a great job so far but I don't think y'all understand quite how easy it is to build muscle if you're eating right and on a decent program. Especially for these guys in their prime. Sammie looks about like a receiver should...definitely not monstrous by any stretch of the imagination. Also keep in mind that most of these pics are taken immediately after lifting... They're going to be about twice as "pumped" as normal.

Sammie was definitely skinny when he arrived. Russell has done a great job so far but I don't think y'all understand quite how easy it is to build muscle if you're eating right and on a decent program. Especially for these guys in their prime. Sammie looks about like a receiver should...definitely not monstrous by any stretch of the imagination. Also keep in mind that most of these pics are taken immediately after lifting... They're going to be about twice as "pumped" as normal.

That much I know. Even I look like I've upgraded to "pretty out of shape" immediately after I lift, lol.

Still, it is evident that Russell not only has made these guys stronger than what they were, but also stronger than most of the other teams they play (in the strongest division in the strongest conference the game has ever seen).

That much I know. Even I look like I've upgraded to "pretty out of shape" immediately after I lift, lol.

Still, it is evident that Russell not only has made these guys stronger than what they were, but also stronger than most of the other teams they play (in the strongest division in the strongest conference the game has ever seen).

I agree. I noticed a difference in both our lines last year. Their strength and endurance both seemed to be greatly improved.

Archived