Player Workouts

RunInRed

Carl Lawson is going to be a leader. He played well all season, but one of the things that impressed me was talking to Mincy after the personal foul penalty against Bama. He might be young but people will listen to those who put in work.

Totally agree. Plus who,would have the guts to argue with Carl.

Mincy did and made himself look like an ass.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it normal for guys to come work out/ practice with the team once they sign if they aren't EEs?

Not with the team, just Carl...his position holder and mentor. They are growing quite a bond already.

Is it normal for guys to come work out/ practice with the team once they sign if they aren't EEs?

Not with the team, just Carl...his position holder and mentor. They are growing quite a bond already.

Good to hear.

Carl Lawson is going to be a leader. He played well all season, but one of the things that impressed me was talking to Mincy after the personal foul penalty against Bama. He might be young but people will listen to those who put in work.

Before Carl reported to campus I was very impressed with his recruiting interviews. He was putting in a huge deal of work to get prepared to come to Auburn during the off season and it definitely showed when he arrived. His work ethic is top notch. Leads by example.

Before Carl reported to campus I was very impressed with his recruiting interviews. He was putting in a huge deal of work to get prepared to come to Auburn during the off season and it definitely showed when he arrived. His work ethic is top notch. Leads by example.

I agree, and this sounds exactly how Drew is handling it. Excited to see how ready he is when he gets on campus.

Two things, Cam looks broader than Johnson. You can't see clearly since Johnson is angled, but Cam's shoulders are incredibly broad. Second, Johnson can't run like him. He may be great, but he won't be Cam, Jr. He looks a lot more like Jason Campbell 2.0 (since later models are upgrades) from an athleticism/size standpoint. I'll take that over and over and over again.

This.

Just because JJ is a tall black QB doesn't mean he's going to be anything like Cam. Was Cam JaMarcus Russell 2.0 or Andre Woodson 2.0? No. JJ looks to be a solid football player but,my god, can we please stop comparing him to Cam Newton?

Yeah, especially since they are standing side by side in a picture. What's wrong with you people?

I agree, and this sounds exactly how Drew is handling it. Excited to see how ready he is when he gets on campus.

Carl is one of my favorite Tigers. He is hard working and a great leader (already! he was a TF 5 min ago!)

Andrew was one of my favorites in this class. He reminded me of Carl a little bit. Glad to see him working with Carl. That can only be a good thing!

Marcus Davis ‏@Marcus_davis1

Jermery and C.newton going at it in madden right now. Y'all know I'm down wit my roomate.

Man Jermey let me down. Cam walking out with the win. Smh

I seriously live across the hall from JJ and Marcus Davis. Can't believe i missed Cam. :sad2: Darn you homework and tests!!

Marcus Davis ‏@Marcus_davis1

Jermery and C.newton going at it in madden right now. Y'all know I'm down wit my roomate.

Man Jermey let me down. Cam walking out with the win. Smh

I seriously live across the hall from JJ and Marcus Davis. Can't believe i missed Cam. :sad2: Darn you homework and tests!!

Good Lord son, get your priorities in order! :no:

looks like my back.

The three of us have really been putting in work, I wonder what happened to the pics of you and I?

looks like my back.

The three of us have really been putting in work, I wonder what happened to the pics of you and I?

looks like my back.

Don't forget me Dixie. Took not just one, but two laps around the neighborhood with my daughter on her scooter. 6 months till kickoff gotta get in shape!

Justin garretts pic looks like something straight out of a muscle magazine. He might have a career after football in that area

looks like my back.

looks like my back.

Don't forget me Dixie. Took not just one, but two laps around the neighborhood with my daughter on her scooter. 6 months till kickoff gotta get in shape!

Having your daughter chauffeur you around the neighborhood on her scooter is not exercise, Next time you should run next to her. :)

What position is Truitt expected to play? Slot receiver?

I'd say slot, and I'd also like to make a prediction that he could take Corey Grant's place being the speed sweeper type guy after Grant leaves.

Archived