2015 4* WR Jayson Stanley (Georgia signee)

EagleDamnWar

@itsLilstanley: On the way to Auburn

Scheduled to commit next week

Do we have a commitment brewing? :)

Recent thought was UGA is still the landing spot. That was before news of today's visit so we'll see.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do we have a commitment brewing? :)/>

Recent thought was UGA is still the landing spot. That was before news of today's visit so we'll see.

Yep been a Dawg lean the last few months, so taking this trip to AU the week before his scheduled announcement is an interesting twist. Not sure it means anything but def something to keep your eyes on.

Yep been a Dawg lean the last few months, so taking this trip to AU the week before his scheduled announcement is an interesting twist. Not sure it means anything but def something to keep your eyes on.

AU turned the heat up and is now saying he can play where he wants. WR or DB. Guess AU is not liking their chances with the other WR's or Stanley has reached out to AU one more time. Think it's the first. IMO.

AU turned the heat up and is now saying he can play where he wants. WR or DB. Guess AU is not liking their chances with the other WR's or Stanley has reached out to AU one more time. Think it's the first. IMO.

how did the visit go?

Does he want to play DB?

I love players that WANT to play D. They have a sadistic streak that makes them the guys you want. If he wants WR awesome, DB why not especially if he wants to splat someone. Let the coaches decide where he ends up.

This one strikes me as odd. Either he is doubting his thoughts on UGA and wanted a refresher to make sure Auburn was a good fit, or he wanted to confirm that UGA is the right choice by visiting Auburn and recomparing, or the more likely choice, it's recruiting and there is no logic to his visit at all. Here's to hoping it's option A. WDE!

how did the visit go?

Don't know.

I knew we recruited Slayton as a CB, and now he is wanting WR. UGA is agreeable with him.

I thought Stanley was always a WR for us, no?

I knew we recruited Slayton as a CB, and now he is wanting WR. UGA is agreeable with him.

Nope. AU wanted him to play DB all along.

And ugs is telling Stanley he will play both ways. Going to be the next two way college football star.

And ugs is telling Stanley he will play both ways. Going to be the next two way college football star.

They have been trying to make that work with several kids. And none of them have become great at a damn thing.

They have been trying to make that work with several kids. And none of them have become great at a damn thing.

I don't know, Malcolm Mitchell is getting pretty good at knee surgeries. That's a low blow (no pun...), and not the result of playing both ways, but I'm sure some out there associate it as the cause. I can understand the appeal of being "the man" and playing both ways to a kid in high school, but it's not the best idea long term. Jack of all trades, master of none......

Well ug seems to sign a top class every year. The only problem is that coaching doesn't know how to coach them up and get the best out of them.

Well ug seems to sign a top class every year. The only problem is that coaching doesn't know how to coach them up and get the best out of them.

Pruitt might help them change that. No matter, we'll roll 'em up.

Now that Stanley is going to the dogs, you think Harrell will follow him? their both from Fairburn.

No. I don't think UGA is even talking to Harrell much.

Archived