BYU

IU

USC :usc:

Stanford

Florida

just to name a few in the last month

Geez what is going on in CFB?!!!

It's a BIG BUSINESS that is what!

Heard this on ESPN yesterday morning, and it's rumor, mind you rumor only. I have no link, because it was said on Sportscenter. ESPN stated that , and again I stress rumor, that Borges is on the list for the Stanford job. The list, I'm sure, contains many names at this stage, but they stated with his PAC-10 history and the job he's done at AU this year, he would naturally be mentioned. With the amount of firings already this year, and I'm sure more to come at the end of the season, any OC or DC with good credentials is going to get consideration.

Let's just hope he means it whenever he talks about how much he loves being at Auburn, where people love football as much as he does!

Let$ al$o hope that the admini$tration might decide to come up with $ome $ort of motivation that might $way him and the other a$$i$tant$ into $taying. I'm not $ure what that would be but $urely there i$ $omething that might intere$t them in $taying at Auburn.

Let$ al$o hope that the admini$tration might decide to come up with $ome $ort of motivation that might $way him and the other a$$i$tant$ into $taying. I'm not $ure what that would be but $urely there i$ $omething that might intere$t them in $taying at Auburn.

127942[/snapback]

Classic!!!! :D

There was more speculation on an Atlanta talk radio station that Georgia's head coach, Mark Richt, may be on his way to Cleveland to take up Butch Davis's slack.

AGAIN, THIS WAS SPECULATION ON ATLANTA TALK RADIO, NOT FACT.

Upon discussing it with a friend, I was informed that Saban might be more apt to leave than Richt, but who knows. Will be interesting to see how it all pans out.

WDE :au:

Archived