2015 4* QB/ATH Jauan Jennings (Tennessee signee)

au_bsci_04

As far as QB goes, I believe he is behind Gibson and Locksley. 23 can say for sure, but I would think think this is the case.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think he will choose AU, if he does CGM could probably talk him into coming in as an Athlete...

Awkward string lately of recruiting misses. Jennings, Thompson, the A & M lineman, etc. Odd.

I guess I'm more of the 'you win some, you lose some' frame of mind when it comes to recruiting. We're not going to get a commit from every recruit we want. That's just the way it goes. But I still have a lot of faith in this staff's ability both to meet specific needs and to pull together a top-10 class with regularity.

Could Jenning's commitment curb some of Torrance Gibson's interest in UT? Could be a sliver lining to the rain cloud.

No.

Awkward string lately of recruiting misses. Jennings, Thompson, the A & M lineman, etc. Odd.

I guess I'm more of the 'you win some, you lose some' frame of mind when it comes to recruiting. We're not going to get a commit from every recruit we want. That's just the way it goes. But I still have a lot of faith in this staff's ability both to meet specific needs and to pull together a top-10 class with regularity.

Not really "misses" are they? We never led for any of them. We fans had no idea Jennings was even on our radar until recently, at least I didn't. Mack was already commited before he ever visited. Thompson would be a miss, but UGA has led for him the entire time. I believe he gane UGA a "silent" recently. Which if I was them, wouldn't thrill me considering he is their #1 guy this year and is a huge UGA fan! I think he could be had if they get killed this year. We will see!

Not really "misses" are they? We never led for any of them. We fans had no idea Jennings was even on our radar until recently, at least I didn't. Mack was already commited before he ever visited. Thompson would be a miss, but UGA has led for him the entire time. I believe he gane UGA a "silent" recently. Which if I was them, wouldn't thrill me considering he is their #1 guy this year and is a huge UGA fan! I think he could be had if they get killed this year. We will see!

Agreed.

;)

He wants to play QB and he did not have a firm offer from AU as a QB. AU offered Jennings as a athlete. If AU would have extended him a form offer as a QB he would have gone to AU.

Thompson is not committed to anyone and AU is still very much in the picture no matter what some others are saying.

Could Jenning's commitment curb some of Torrance Gibson's interest in UT? Could be a sliver lining to the rain cloud.

No.

UT continuing to persue Gibson could help AU with Jennings. AU thinks UT is misleading Jennings about playing QB.

Jennings could play QB, WR or DB. Kid is a baller,

Thompson is not committed to anyone and AU is still very much in the picture no matter what some others are saying.

Read the tea-leaves. The kid wants to be at Georgia. The latest Roquan Smith update had Smith saying that Thompson was recruiting him to Georgia on their visit. Go look at what he's posting on Instagram, showing up to the AU/UGA game in all UGA colors, etc.

I'll be shocked if he doesn't end up at Georgia. I've seen this a million times already. You can be "in the picture" all you want, when a kid has his heart set on the instate school chances are that is where he's going to end up. To be completely honest I think he'd already be committed to Georgia if it wasn't for his HS coach who seems to be urging him to hold off and visit other schools.

Archived