Baseball vs. Missouri - game 1

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone have an update on the Women's basketball game at Miss St? I can't pick it up on the radio and can't find any coverage on the internet.

AU up 28-19 at the half.

Does anyone have an update on the Women's basketball game at Miss St? I can't pick it up on the radio and can't find any coverage on the internet.

Auburn leads 28-19 at the Half over Mississippi State.

Tomscha does the one thing you cannot do with a runner at third and less than 2 outs, strike out and on a pitch in the dirt off the plate.

pop up that was run down in foul territory for the 3rd out.. Auburn wastes a golden opportunity to take the lead. 1-1 going to the top 6th.

Thanks jared52 and WarTiger. some updates later in the game would be much appreciated as well. TIA

I just cannot understand why these guys cannot see that base running errors KILL you. It's something all the time on the base paths.

Missouri gets a two out single...next batter up lines hard to 3rd for the final out. Going to bottom 6th. 1-1 Let's get some runs TIGERS!!

Thanks jared52 and WarTiger. some updates later in the game would be much appreciated as well. TIA

I'm just checking the score on Twitter.

35-25 AU 16:00 to go. ESPN has a Gametracker going too.

Time to score some runs - I am ready for AU you to blow it up.

Ortman dealing right now. Last ball was hit hard though but right at 3rd so Mizzou goes quickly and Ortmans only thrown 70 pitches through 6.

Blake Austin leads off the Auburn half of the 6th with a drive to the gap in left center.... Standup Double to start the 6th.

Daniel running up the Mizzou pitcher's pitch count. But flies out to center and runner stays at second. Good at bad except not moving the runner.

Whew... close one but the batter walks and Mizzou's pitcher is at 105 pitches. Mizzou sends out another Mizzou pitcher for a mound visit... Interesting.

Now they change pitchers.

Archived