College Basketball Video game

AUJarhead

I'm thinking of picking up one of the college basketball games that's out there for my Xbox. Anyone play either March Madness by EA or the ESPN one? Which is better?

Thanks.

I've only played March Madness. I like it, but only if I'm playing with someone on my team. I can never seem to get the other guy to do what I want! (i.e. REBOUND!) But, this might just be with all bball games.

Thanks, guys. I've honestly been leaning to the ESPN one, just because I love their NFL one.

I had ESPN College Basketball for the Gamecube back when it was called College Basketball 2k3. It is the only College ball option for the Gamecube. They don't even make new versions. Just that ONE year.

All that to say, 2k3 really SUCKED. The players were wrong, there were small division schools that didn't make the cut. It was just a poorly produced product. However, seeing the revamped ESPN products, I don't think you'll have a problem.

I had ESPN College Basketball for the Gamecube back when it was called College Basketball 2k3.  It is the only College ball option for the Gamecube.  They don't even make new versions.  Just that ONE year.

All that to say, 2k3 really SUCKED.  The players were wrong, there were small division schools that didn't make the cut.  It was just a poorly produced product.  However, seeing the revamped ESPN products, I don't think you'll have a problem.

128268[/snapback]

NCAA Basketball 2k3 was made by SEGA not ESPN.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...840827?v=glance

The entire 2k3 series sucked.

Archived