***2014 Auburn A-Day Thread***

RunInRed

An update - AU won the baseball game this morning against USCe, about to start the second game. Game #2 will be on TV on CBS Sports network. I found it on my cable (Brighthouse in Millbrook area - channel 756)

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An update - AU won the baseball game this morning against USCe, about to start the second game. Game #2 will be on TV on CBS Sports network. I found it on my cable (Brighthouse in Millbrook area - channel 756)

War Eagle!!

We handled JW pretty well when we played FSU. I like our chances against his back up

And if we had tackled his receivers, we would be getting 2 rings at halftime.

Wasn't all that impressed with JW anyway. He has what it takes to be on the level of CAM and Johnny Football but i think several experts but him in that category a bit too quick; his WRs were beasts. I give JW credit in that he had great poise when his team needed a leader to step up and he didn't force a lot of throws but he wasn't required to be a big play maker.

We handled JW pretty well when we played FSU. I like our chances against his back up

Wasn't all that impressed with JW anyway. He has what it takes to be on the level of CAM and Johnny Football but i think several experts but him in that category a bit too quick; his WRs were beasts. I give JW credit in that he had great poise when his team needed a leader to step up and he didn't force a lot of throws but he wasn't required to be a big play maker.

And didn't face much competition before January. I have to give him (and them) credit, though, that he didn't fold when it looked like we were going to run away with it in the first half.

Does anyone know if aubie gives that kind of treatment to fans? Im jealous. Lmao

And didn't face much competition before January. I have to give him (and them) credit, though, that he didn't fold when it looked like we were going to run away with it in the first half.

Agree. I certainly give him a ton of credit for not folding b/c some veteran QBs would've folded under that heavy pressure. He's good no doubt but i just wasn't impressed enough to say yea you can put him in the same category with CAM, Johnny Football or Aaron Murray were many experts put him.

Archived