***2014 Auburn A-Day Thread***

RunInRed

Big drop-off at QB after NM and JJ. Glad to see some of these new guys coming in. Don't know who will make it but there will be room for Queen and others to make a difference.

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big drop-off at QB after NM and JJ. Glad to see some of these new guys coming in. Don't know who will make it but there will be room for Queen and others to make a difference.

Wallace is doing ok, I think. Still looking forward to more great QBs incoming, though!

Don't forget about Sean White.

Well ... I thought we looked basically great. The only real downside for me was the injury to Barber. Still lots of work to do to get better -- but we looked great.

Don't forget about Sean White.

Yep, forgot White... As for Wallace, I have a lot respect for what he has done at AU....took the job in the worst possible conditions and never gave up and fought through a terrible season. But IMO, he's just a step or two behind what it takes to win in the SEC....but that's true of a lot of higher rated QBs at other schools too.

Seems lot a lot of projected starters or first line back-ups did not play today. Do we know who missed the game and who (if any) is in danger of not being ready for the Arky game?

Who is #10 on white offense? good hands on two bad passes

Truitt. He is a great athlete.

I watched the game on TV. It was fun to watch. I do not see anyone stopping our offense. No team, no defense will stop us. duke and Sammy, and all the receivers look great. The running game looks great even when our QB was not a part of the run game today. The line looks great too.

It will be a fun year. I can't wait! War Eagle!

Auburn's A-Day Game attendance announced at 70,645

I think that's actually great considering tomorrow is Easter Sunday. A lot of people would have traveled on another weekend.

Bad timing for A-Day. It should have been scheduled for the 12th or the 26th.

This does say a lot for the AU fan base though. To show support in the number of 70k+ on the day prior to Easter is pretty amazing. While not everyone celebrates Easter, AU does lie in the Bible Beltway and this kind of support is amazing.

Super impressed with nick marshall's improved passing. I know it was against back-ups but lets face it.. last year he may not have had that passing success against anyone. His passes were money today. Even some of the ones that were out of bounds. If he and the recievers get on the same page, those passes will be money during the season. Cant wait for fall. Wde!

Archived