Former AU WR Nate Craig-Myers Transfers to Colorado St.

CameronCrazy

Still a long way to go to top Obomanu, Aromashodu, Taylor, and Mix. That's a pretty great group that included a 5* (Ben), two 4*s (Devin and Anthony), and a sleeper (Courtney). Without looking further into it, I'd say that crew set the gold standard.

In terms of on the field absolutely but in terms of rankings it's pretty close

Highest position rankings found between rivals and 247.

2002 class: BO #4, AR #10, CT #46, AM Not ranked. On AM it says Tom Lemming rated him as the no 8 WR, but you can't find him on 247 and rivals has him as unranked. Had to go to the school profile.

2016 class: KD #3, NCM listed between 3-6, ES #10, MM #67.

This class has the potential of 3 top 10 quality WR's.

247 was not around then. If you want to compare use Rivals & Scout. They were the only 2 recruiting sites around then.

Yea you're right about that E but you know how people feel about scout :P , myself included. Also 247 actually did have rankings for everybody but mix, oddly they didn't even show him on the commit list for that year. But when all is said and done this will be one of top wr classes here in terms of just pure talent. I think we can all agree on that lol

Yeah. There were a few years 247 was off. Pretty sure they counted our walk on to our classes their 1st years which brough our composite averages way down.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems to me that some of the pay sites changed the rankings of players over the years to validate their rankings of recruits and claim better accuracy

It seems to me that some of the pay sites changed the rankings of players over the years to validate their rankings of recruits and claim better accuracy

It's possible although that's hard to prove.

We need Nate and Jayvaughn wearing AU orange and blue next season.

And white. We have a lot of white in there. Especially, on our away uniforms.

I thought that he was a 5 star recruit. What happened to cause the drop?

He dropped a bit on all 4 sites.

If I remember right, Nate was a 5 star after his sophomore year and many recruiting experts said it was likely that he would be the number 1 recruit in the country for 2016. He committed to AU and then he got injured and did not play his junior year. After not playing for a year, his rating started to drop bit by bit.

If we do get this guy and it appears we have a good shot, this is an Impressive wr haul based on rankings. We need them to become playmakers quickly. That was about the most noticeable difference in a couple of games this year even with the qb issues.

5* or not, the important thing IMO is to continue to sign top 10 talent positionally. His 247 Composite has him as the #6 WR in the nation. That's what we need to consistently bring in.

Just saw on another site that per UNC247, NCM still has work in the classroom.

I can't verify or link as I don't have pay access...

Doesn't UNC have "tutors" for that? :)

I can't verify or link as I don't have pay access...

Doesn't UNC have "tutors" for that? :)/>

Paper degrees too

They all have work to do in the class room til they graduate. The actual wording was "NCM should be set w/ grades for UNC." If he's set for UNC is they are on the up & up again sure he'll be set for AU, right?

NCM is interested in UNC? I was told he was not by some on here. :-)

UNC would not be a bad decision for him, BUT I believe CDC locks him up.

As in most cases WDE, there are some here who have good info and some who don't and of course, recruiting is a fluid situation. Don't get discouraged. If you visit this site for a while you will figure out who the good sources are.

As in most cases WDE, there are some here who have good info and some who don't and of course, recruiting is a fluid situation. Don't get discouraged. If you visit this site for a while you will figure out who the good sources are.

LOL! He is the good sources.

LOL! He is THE good sources.

FIFY. Lol

LOL! He is the good sources.

Yeah, I was attempting humor.

I was messing with E.

I was messing with E.

I know. I have been visiting this site a long time. Poor attempt at humor on my part.

I was messing with E.

I know. I have been visiting this site a long time. Poor attempt at humor on my part.

No. It's all good.

I was messing with E.

Nope. I missed cuz I can't read sarcasm. Since you have less than 100 posts I was not sure if you were serious or not.

I was messing with E.

Nope. I missed cuz I can't read sarcasm. Since you have less than 100 posts I was not sure if you were serious or not.

I have been hanging around since the AE days but just recently started posting. I was trying to wait until I had something meaningful to post but I gave up

I was messing with E.

I have been hanging around since the AE days but just recently started posting. I was trying to wait until I had something meaningful to post but I gave up

99% of what's posted is drivel or entertainment so I don't know why you waited. lol

Archived