Former AU WR Nate Craig-Myers Transfers to Colorado St.

CameronCrazy

AU.

I assume that means AU for Jayvaugn as well?

They are not a package real like people are thinking. JM will choose AU even if NCM doesn't.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AU.

They are not a package real like people are thinking. JM will choose AU even if NCM doesn't.

Really don't want to be on that side of the brother deal again lol

AU.

Really don't want to be on that side of the brother deal again lol

I don't either. Not because JM is bad but because I've wanted NCM to go to Auburn since his first commitment. It will be a let down if we don't get NCM.

Well, when we have the lunatic half of our fanbase screaming "He wins 9 or is toast" should we not understand that others are going to use even this illusion of instability against us? Of course they are. I hope our recruiters weren't blindsided by this tactic, it should have been expected.

Agreed. Some people just know when to drink a large glass of sthu for the good of the image of the program and let the chips fall where they may. If Gus has a winning season next year and they fire him, we are a ship of fools.

I agree that we shouldn't fire Gus if he doesn't meet that mark, but we need to win AT LEAST one more game next year, AND be set up to contend in 2017/18. I still think 9-4 should be a reasonable goal to shoot for. Going 7-6 again is COMPLETELY unacceptable.

Nate Craig NSD Hype video. Includes some impressive Senior stats.

So... Colleges aren't allowed to profit from individual student athletes, the athletes aren't allowed to profit, but ESPN is allowed to profit by making hype videos of individual athletes to promote their signing day broadcast? Seems kind of messed up.

So... Colleges aren't allowed to profit from individual student athletes, the athletes aren't allowed to profit, but ESPN is allowed to profit by making hype videos of individual athletes to promote their signing day broadcast? Seems kind of messed up.

ESPN had nothing to do with that home-made video...

Cool video, though.

ESPN had nothing to do with that home-made video...

Cool video, though.

I assumed with their graphics at the beginning and the note to tune in on the 3rd that they had some intern cranking out internet videos to promote their broadcast.

check youtube man. It was made by an AU fan.

Talk about being able to stop on a dime and change directions. He has ankle breaking moves once he catches the ball. A receiver who can turn an ordinary play into a big play. That is what Auburn has been lacking. Recently we have had possession receivers and guys who outran the DB on the route but none that changed a routine play into a big play.

Talk about being able to stop on a dime and change directions. He has ankle breaking moves once he catches the ball. A receiver who can turn an ordinary play into a big play. That is what Auburn has been lacking. Recently we have had possession receivers and guys who outran the DB on the route but none that changed a routine play into a big play.

We also need more crossing routes that are conducive to runs after the catch. I think we've had some kids who could have made more plays in a different offense.

We also need more crossing routes that are conducive to runs after the catch. I think we've had some kids who could have made more plays in a different offense.

I agree about the crossing routes but in his highlight he caught two different passes on the sideline where he stopped faked inside with an ankle breaking move and then went by the DB with almost no room on the sideline. They were things of beauty.

I agree about the crossing routes but in his highlight he caught two different passes on the sideline where he stopped faked inside with an ankle breaking move and then went by the DB with almost no room on the sideline. They were things of beauty.

Well we certainly haven't had anybody do that with the out routes and wheel routes we use, lol. I'm sold.

I guess now would be a prudent time to remember that he was at one point the #1 overall recruit in the country.

!!!!!! Just odd he is down to AU and a baby blue basketball school.

I guess now would be a prudent time to remember that he was at one point the #1 overall recruit in the country.

!!!!!! Just odd he is down to AU and a baby blue basketball school.

Agreed.

Hope they explained to him that Gus isn't leaving. If jay fires gus then the boosters are gunna get jay fired IMO. Too many coaches being paid to not coach at that point.

Jay may be let go before there's an opportunity for him to let Gus go.

Jay's on the hot seat?

There are influentials that want him gone. They still have to get Gouge on board before anything can happen.

May take early retirement....wink wink and like E said Gouge has to be on board.

Hope they explained to him that Gus isn't leaving. If jay fires gus then the boosters are gunna get jay fired IMO. Too many coaches being paid to not coach at that point.

Jay's on the hot seat?

There are influentials that want him gone. They still have to get Gouge on board before anything can happen.

Are these influentials the type who we want to have that kind of power, or are they the ones who constantly have a finger in the football program, muddying the waters?

The Doc is in Nepal at the moment, but will be back to North Carolina real soon. I am honing my prediction skills from the monk "Ju Yon Woo" Ju Yon is the all time great with predicting events throughout the world. He sent me a Facebook message a week ago inviting me to come and visit him at his monastery high in the Himalayans.

I had to climb to an elevation of 17,525 feet. It took me 5 hours of extreme mountain climbing to reach him. Once I arrived, I was greeted by Yon, and he proceeded to teach me skills that no one other than him and 4 others in the world possess. He taught me to predict in percentages. He says doing this is the absolutely best and most accurate way with the with the art of predictability.

I think that the following recruits will sign with us and some who may but are still outside of the realm of predictability:

The Myers brothers 80% Auburn

Mr. Derrick Brown 73% Auburn

The Prince Lineman 67% Auburn

Mr. Ben Davis 46% Auburn (If the thugs in the REC would respect this young man's decision and leave his family alone it would be 68% Auburn

I will work on the rest of the recruits after a rest period in that it is around 4:00 am here and my Monk friend said to give it a rest for a while in that the predictability gift gets fuzzy without rest.

Mr. Ben Davis 53% Auburn

Jay's on the hot seat?

Are these influentials the type who we want to have that kind of power, or are they the ones who constantly have a finger in the football program, muddying the waters?

Million dollar question

Archived