Former AU WR Nate Craig-Myers Transfers to Colorado St.

CameronCrazy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Lord in Heaven. What is all of this firing Gus, Jay, Donald Trump, Santa Clause, and Boots Randolph about? Whoever started this mess needs to nip it in the bud asap!

Do you want the Doc to call and explain to the Myers brothers that all is well, and that the SEC is

where the big boys go? I do think that in a few moments, I will wake up and all of this firing stuff will fire itself and let us have a solid top 10 class.

I think I am going to go outside and hit some golf balls off of the 4200 foot mountain that my house sits on top of. Maybe after I have hit 125 Titleist golf balls into the lake below, all of this firing non-sense will have gone away!

Relax folks, the Craig-Myers brothers are all Auburn. Fedora had one of those rare seasons that UNC has every 60 years.

Do you want the Doc to call and explain to the Myers brothers that all is well, and that the SEC is

where the big boys go.

That would be a recruiting violation.

Hope they explained to him that Gus isn't leaving. If jay fires gus then the boosters are gunna get jay fired IMO. Too many coaches being paid to not coach at that point.

Jay may be let go before there's an opportunity for him to let Gus go.

Jay's on the hot seat?

Not what you want to read I know but the reports by national guys Mike Farrel & Derek Tyson are real. The battle for Nate is apparently much closer than most think. It appears to be a genuine toss up right now. Apparently UNC is pounding the AU staff is gone if we don't win big next year angle.

I have to remind myself that there is drama right to the end with recruiting even when you think something is solid. Hopefully he picks Auburn---DC work your magic.

My degrees are not from UNC, but they are on paper. Should I be concerned?

Mine are from Duke from my BS through Med school. All better than UNC. Just kidding. UNC is an excellent school and a great place to play basketball. Football is one of those sports that falls right behind UNC Basketball, and UNC Baseball. This is the truth folks; take it for what it is.

Hope they explained to him that Gus isn't leaving. If jay fires gus then the boosters are gunna get jay fired IMO. Too many coaches being paid to not coach at that point.

Jay's on the hot seat?

There are influentials that want him gone. They still have to get Gouge on board before anything can happen.

Jay's on the hot seat?

There are influentials that want him gone. They still have to get Gouge on board before anything can happen.

I've got a bit of a split personality when it comes to JJ. He's done great with facilities upgrades and I loved the Pearl hire but I often find myself questioning his ability to lead a multimillion dollar organization.

Jay's on the hot seat?

They don't need to worry about Gouge if they work the trustees. It's the trustees who hold all the power, not Gouge.

Well, when we have the lunatic half of our fanbase screaming "He wins 9 or is toast" should we not understand that others are going to use even this illusion of instability against us? Of course they are. I hope our recruiters weren't blindsided by this tactic, it should have been expected.

Jay's on the hot seat?

They don't need to worry about Gouge if they work the trustees. It's the trustees who hold all the power, not Gouge.

Not right now. Gouge is the power & Jay aint going anywhere w/out Gouge saying so. Golf will back me up on that if he sees this post. Some of the influentials are trustees BTW.

Not what you want to read I know but the reports by national guys Mike Farrel & Derek Tyson are real. The battle for Nate is apparently much closer than most think. It appears to be a genuine toss up right now. Apparently UNC is pounding the AU staff is gone if we don't win big next year angle.

A big thanks to all that feel the need trumpet this idea every chance they get even though it is far from a known fact.

Well, when we have the lunatic half of our fanbase screaming "He wins 9 or is toast" should we not understand that others are going to use even this illusion of instability against us? Of course they are. I hope our recruiters weren't blindsided by this tactic, it should have been expected.

Agreed. Some people just know when to drink a large glass of sthu for the good of the image of the program and let the chips fall where they may. If Gus has a winning season next year and they fire him, we are a ship of fools.

Agreed. Some people just know when to drink a large glass of sthu for the good of the image of the program and let the chips fall where they may. If Gus has a winning season next year and they fire him, we are a ship of fools.

Well if that's the case and you'd also have to logically figure recruits listen to the fan base then also the if he doesn't know he wants to be here then forget about him; and this guy is interested in this school so he's a thug or going to prison guy should sthu as well

Honestly, I can see the logic behind UNC using this particular negative recruiting tactic against us with NCM. Who better to convince him that Gus's job is in jeopardy than Gene Chizik? I could see Gene arguing, based on his own experience, that Gus is most definitely on the hot seat.

I'm not saying that Gene is recruiting NCM directly. Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. I don't know. But I do see how Fedora could use what happened with Chizik at Auburn to his advantage with NCM.

Does UNC have a good qb?

their multi season starting QB is graduating this year. I don't know what else they got other than Pass.

I'm still thinking Auburn

Does UNC have a good qb?

If it's gotten to the point that they are hammering on the negative recruiting, it probably means that whatever positives they have on their side are not better than whatever positives Auburn has on its side.

I'm just hoping NCM is comparing what each school has to offer him, rather than paying too much attention to a negative recruiting pitch. Fedora could be gone after next season, too. Gus could win it all. Who knows what's going to happen?

Yeah you're right. Hell it's not like we can brag about our qb situation at the present anyway

What I would sell, if I were Auburn, is early playing time in an offense that likes to take shots downfield.

There are several schools I could have seen NCM going to over AU but UNC isn't one of them. I refuse to believe he goes anywhere else but here. Jmo.

Does UNC have a good qb?

their multi season starting QB is graduating this year. I don't know what else they got other than Pass.

I'm still thinking Auburn

If you are thinking Jawon Pass he is committed to Louisville.

Archived