Former AU WR Nate Craig-Myers Transfers to Colorado St.

CameronCrazy

Same thing, just worded different. Letter of Intent vs National Letter of Intent... 6 in 1 hand, half a dozen in the other...

Apparently someone might get confused and think that you mean NCM has taken over the NCAA office and is officially investigating us as LOI could mean Letter of Inquiry.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same thing, just worded different. Letter of Intent vs National Letter of Intent... 6 in 1 hand, half a dozen in the other...

Apparently someone might get confused and think that you mean NCM has taken over the NCAA office and is officially investigating us as LOI could mean Letter of Inquiry.

There's a difference.

http://www.athleticscholarships.net/2013/02/07/common-questions-national-signing-day.htm

But yeah, it's insignificant. I was just kinda joking because it comes up every year.

There's a difference.

http://www.athletics...signing-day.htm

But yeah, it's insignificant. I was just kinda joking because it comes up every year.

Nice to see that someone else got caught on this...it is usually me talking about LOI....got a free pass this year :)

There's a difference.

http://www.athleticscholarships.net/2013/02/07/common-questions-national-signing-day.htm

You gotta go all in on the joking, Loof!

Looks like his half brother has it down to AU and UNC as well. Not sure why but it makes me the think the good guys get both of them.

I found it interesting that they have different announcement times... by a couple of hours. Do they not go to the same school?

Looks like his half brother has it down to AU and UNC as well. Not sure why but it makes me the think the good guys get both of them.

I found it interesting that they have different announcement times... by a couple of hours. Do they not go to the same school?

Nope. They have different moms & both live w/ their moms.

That explains it. Too many different family dynamics to keep up with these days.

Interesting. I wonder how both moms get along? Then to play at the same school at the same time, but have two moms in the stand. Such is life these days..))

Interesting. I wonder how both moms get along? Then to play at the same school at the same time, but have two moms in the stand. Such is life these days..))

They don't go to the same school right now. They will if they choose AU.

Ahhh. They go to different schools together.

NCM goes to Tampa Catholic. JM goes to Pasco High in Dade City. The 2 schools are about 45 minutes from each other.

NCM goes to Tampa Catholic. JM goes to Pasco High in Dade City. The 2 schools are about 45 minutes from each other.

I totally didn't know that.

Are we still trending for NCM and Jay? I don't know why but I have started getting nervous about the two. I really want them I the class. I see they are both picking between AU and UNC. Has UNC been a real threat for Jay?

Are we still trending for NCM and Jay? I don't know why but I have started getting nervous about the two. I really want them I the class. I see they are both picking between AU and UNC. Has UNC been a real threat for Jay?

They're coming to AU

That's because nervous is in your personality. I've picked up on that in the past few weeks. 1. Yes, Bigtime 2. No. JM does not have the grades for UNC.

That's because nervous is in your personality. I've picked up on that in the past few weeks. 1. Yes, Bigtime 2. No. JM does not have the grades for UNC.

Not to gang up, Oregon, but ellitor took the words right out of my mouth. I don't think either of us mean it as an insult.

You mean it's easier to get into Auburn than UNC? The same UNC that gave away degrees just for writing papers.

You mean it's easier to get into Auburn than UNC? The same UNC that gave away degrees just for writing papers.

UNC only accepts 30% of applicants and has higher average test scores.

UNC only accepts 30% of applicants and has higher average test scores.

Yep....they make a few exceptions for basketball players but football players are not that well thought of.

Archived