Former AU WR Nate Craig-Myers Transfers to Colorado St.

CameronCrazy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AU looking good but I sure wish we had the last visit. Don't understand Gus having the big recruiting weekend 3 weeks before signing day.

Would the basketball schedule be a consideration? I don't know if it was intentional, but the recruits were treated to an amazing basketball game and environment complete with a Toomer's Corner rolling afterwards. Maybe it was ingenious foresight on Gus' part?

AU looking good but I sure wish we had the last visit. Don't understand Gus having the big recruiting weekend 3 weeks before signing day.

Would the basketball schedule be a consideration?

No. Gus likes having his priotrty targets in on OVs right after the dead period ends. Have not seen a reason given why but that's what Gus likes to do. He did it last year w/ Cowart & that crew if you remember.

Would the basketball schedule be a consideration?

No. Gus likes having his priotrty targets in on OVs right after the dead period ends. Have not seen a reason given why but that's what Gus likes to do. He did it last year w/ Cowart & that crew if you remember.

Welp, there's one reason to keep doing it, at least.

This has to mean we get both Myers boys. Great news as both are very good talents. I believe that NCM and Davis will both get lots of PT next year. If they pick up the playbook and can block. May be the best WR class we have ever had.

Still a long way to go to top Obomanu, Aromashodu, Taylor, and Mix. That's a pretty great group that included a 5* (Ben), two 4*s (Devin and Anthony), and a sleeper (Courtney). Without looking further into it, I'd say that crew set the gold standard.

Still a long way to go to top Obomanu, Aromashodu, Taylor, and Mix. That's a pretty great group that included a 5* (Ben), two 4*s (Devin and Anthony), and a sleeper (Courtney). Without looking further into it, I'd say that crew set the gold standard.

Said the same thing in another thread awhile back. I think Davis could be better than any of that previous bunch if somebody can get the ball to him. If we could find a Courtney Taylor in this bunch, though, I'd be very thrilled. So hard to compare with the different offenses and such.

On NSD, I think this group might end up looking just a bit better on paper. Maybe not, I dunno.

In terms of on the field absolutely but in terms of rankings it's pretty close

Highest position rankings found between rivals and 247.

2002 class: BO #4, AR #10, CT #46, AM Not ranked. On AM it says Tom Lemming rated him as the no 8 WR, but you can't find him on 247 and rivals has him as unranked. Had to go to the school profile.

2016 class: KD #3, NCM listed between 3-6, ES #10, MM #67.

This class has the potential of 3 top 10 quality WR's.

So it's fair to say that the old class lived up to or in Taylor's case exceeded expectations. While this class may have more potential, we will see if they live up to their potential.

With all the talk about pure WRs vs QB converts playing WR, people tend to forget Courtney Taylor was a converted QB... And Mix was big enough to be a TE

Anyway, i REALLY hope we land NCM

I read where Myers still has Va. Tech in the mix. I don't know how much in the mix they are in but hopefully AU can look forward to seeing Myers brothers on campus real soon.

I read where Myers still has Va. Tech in the mix. I don't know how much in the mix they are in but hopefully AU can look forward to seeing Myers brothers on campus real soon.

Don't see it but who knows. The recent info was that he had a top 4 of AU, OM, FSU and UNC.

He cut FSU, cancelled his OM official which basically cuts them, so you're left with AU vs UNC.

2002 class: BO #4, AR #10, CT #46, AM Not ranked. On AM it says Tom Lemming rated him as the no 8 WR, but you can't find him on 247 and rivals has him as unranked. Had to go to the school profile.

247 was not around then. If you want to compare use Rivals & Scout. They were the only 2 recruiting sites around then.

You thinking of either his brother or Character. Not NCM.

We need Nate and Jayvaughn wearing AU orange and blue next season.

I would rather have them wear blue and orange.

Burnt Orange and Navy Blue! ;)

247 was not around then. If you want to compare use Rivals & Scout. They were the only 2 recruiting sites around then.

Yea you're right about that E but you know how people feel about scout :P , myself included. Also 247 actually did have rankings for everybody but mix, oddly they didn't even show him on the commit list for that year. But when all is said and done this will be one of top wr classes here in terms of just pure talent. I think we can all agree on that lol

I thought that he was a 5 star recruit. What happened to cause the drop?

Archived