Former AU WR Nate Craig-Myers Transfers to Colorado St.

CameronCrazy

NCM is interested in UNC? I was told he was not by some on here. :-)

As in most cases WDE, there are some here who have good info and some who don't and of course, recruiting is a fluid situation. Don't get discouraged. If you visit this site for a while you will figure out who the good sources are.

I was messing with E.

I know. I have been visiting this site a long time. Poor attempt at humor on my part.

Nope. I missed cuz I can't read sarcasm. Since you have less than 100 posts I was not sure if you were serious or not.

I have been hanging around since the AE days but just recently started posting. I was trying to wait until I had something meaningful to post but I gave up

99% of what's posted is drivel or entertainment so I don't know why you waited. lol

Yeah that's why I went ahead and jumped in. Now....back on topic!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just saw on another site that per UNC247, NCM still has work in the classroom.

They all have work to do in the class room til they graduate. The actual wording was "NCM should be set w/ grades for UNC." If he's set for UNC is they are on the up & up again sure he'll be set for AU, right?

OK. So he isn't a grade risk? That had me worried. I just saw it on the other site you post on, and wanted to ask. I read more than post on both sites, but especially over there.

OK. So he isn't a grade risk?

I don't know. If he's good enough for UNC then he's good enough for AU. Either 247 is making a big stink out of nothing or if there is an issue the OP expressed very poorly.

CZvKHDcXEAA1S05.jpg

CZvKHDZW0AASG6Y.jpg

In the image, he's "pointing" to the Auburn side, but looks like he's giving UNC the thumbs up. I'm so confused ... :laugh:

I like that Stove is the first person to comment on NCM's tweet.

Not sure about his response to Stove, however...

I was impressed with how classy the Florida fans were being, until one had to accuse us of paying him.

And NCM responded with "Say less"

I consider that very telling... He wants to be like Duke and punch out a backup center.

:sarcasm:

I consider that very telling... He wants to be like Duke and punch out a backup center.

The Say Less thing got started by Kyle Davis. It's kind of the AU commit's thing they've been saying lately.

The Say Less thing got started by Kyle Davis. It's kind of the AU commit's thing they've been saying lately.

You don't remember my sig? Duke and JJ both doing the sign?

Hell I do remember that now that you say that lol. I think it's gradually spread through the team. First I had noticed someone doing it repeatedly and tweeting to other recruits was KD that's why I said that

Hell I do remember that now that you say that lol. I think it's gradually spread through the team. First I had noticed someone doing it repeatedly and tweeting to other recruits was KD that's why I said that

Yeah. It has spread around the football program. When Cyrus Jones of Bama said our WR's were nothing special, Louis tweeted "say less" as well.

The fact that NCM tweeted "say less" to another Auburn commit makes me think he picks Auburn.

Yeah. It has spread around the football program. When Cyrus Jones of Bama said our WR's were nothing special, Louis tweeted "say less" as well.

The fact that NCM tweeted "say less" to another Auburn commit makes me think he picks Auburn.

Damn! And I thought the say less thing was our WR recruits rallying to be determined to prove all their rankings drops wrong.

The UNC fans are really marketing themselves though. Feel pretty confident (no insider, just what I have read) that he is AU bound! WDE!

UNC reecruiting reporters are not confident though.

The UNC fans are really marketing themselves though. Feel pretty confident (no insider, just what I have read) that he is AU bound! WDE!

UNC reecruiting reporters are not confident though.

Hope they are right.... :) But that's a pretty nice little promo....more classy than some of the "look at me" announcements we've seen in past years. Hope he is headed our way ....seems like a good kid.

Archived