Former AU WR Nate Craig-Myers Transfers to Colorado St.

CameronCrazy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, I was sweating bullets

With our EEs, anything else is just icing on the cake. Now if we can pull Brown, it will be an amazing haul.

Props to CDC. He sold Auburn University. The games by UNC didn't work. CDC deserves so much credit for this class. I know i saw E say USC has the #1 WR class, but we CANT be far behind.

I won't bash the kid - he has to do what he feels is best. HOWEVER, what does it say about the state of Auburn University that a highly touted WR wants to go the NC over us? Just saying.

It says that we scored a top receiver class and he wants to be THE man instead of competing to be a man.

THE man at UNC?? Cmon man, that doesn't add up.

UNC was an inside kick away from beating a team that almost won the playoffs. Not too shabby.

That still isn't much for the ole resume. They are not a perennial power and are not known as an offensive power house. If he goes there, he won't be a star IMO.

You aren't paying attention to them if you don't think they're an offensive power.

Well, that may be true but we may also have a different definition of what offensive powerhouse is.

Archived