Former AU WR Nate Craig-Myers Transfers to Colorado St.

CameronCrazy

I'm hoping we all just wait to see what happens with NCM before bashing him.

That would be awesome.

Would also be great -- though probably too much to hope -- if we don't bash WDE if NCM picks UNC.

Agreed. DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER

Nothing to bash him about. His information is likely correct. If we don't get the signature, all that does is reflect on the character of a kid who says one thing and does another.

Nailed it.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm hoping we all just wait to see what happens with NCM before bashing him.

That would be awesome.

Would also be great -- though probably too much to hope -- if we don't bash WDE if NCM picks UNC.

Agreed. DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER

I could care less if people get mad.

*shades magestically fall onto your face while an explosion goes off behind you*

Why the hell are NCM and DB flipping? WTH has our staff been up to? See why I'm not sure if Gus has control over the program?

What time does he sign again? I'm too lazy to flip back a few pages.

Let's save the staff bashing until AFTER we see who these guys pick (or just don't do it at all). Right now it's all speculation.

Why the hell are NCM and DB flipping? WTH has our staff been up to? See why I'm not sure if Gus has control over the program?

Lol. Quit wasting so much energy of fretting over what hasn't happened yet and you might have the energy.

But not too lazy to whine before something has happened.

:thumbsup: !

How are they flipping if they aren't committed currently?

Lol. Quit wasting so much energy of fretting over what hasn't happened yet and you might have the energy.

Interesting. To me, laziness implies not a lack of energy, but a lack of will.

Everything being reported says he's picking UNC and Brown is picking Turds. WTH coaches?

Given everything that's happened over the last 6 months, excuse me for being paranoid and seeing 2012 stars.

I won't bash the kid - he has to do what he feels is best. HOWEVER, what does it say about the state of Auburn University that a highly touted WR wants to go the NC over us? Just saying.

As for Brown, Bama wasn't even on the freaking radar until recently. Something is wrong.

I won't bash the kid - he has to do what he feels is best. HOWEVER, what does it say about the state of Auburn University that a highly touted WR wants to go the NC over us? Just saying.

It says that we scored a top receiver class and he wants to be THE man instead of competing to be a man.

And over Florida, FSU, and pretty much every school

Everything being reported says he's picking UNC and Brown is picking Turds. WTH coaches?

Given everything that's happened over the last 6 months, excuse me for being paranoid and seeing 2012 stars.

Where are you seeing the DB info? uat247's doesn't have anything on it & Rivals is down.

It says that we scored a top receiver class and he wants to be THE man instead of competing to be a man.

THE man at UNC?? Cmon man, that doesn't add up.

Where are you seeing the DB info? uat247's doesn't have anything on it & Rivals is down.

Just everything being speculated. Like I said, I've seen too much go wrong over the past six months to feel good about this.

THE man at UNC?? Cmon man, that doesn't add up.

UNC was an inside kick away from beating a team that almost won the playoffs. Not too shabby.

People are making assumptions w no back-up.

And over Florida, FSU, and pretty much every school

That he doesn't want to compete with Eli, Kyle, and Marquis...

Archived