Former AU WR Nate Craig-Myers Transfers to Colorado St.

CameronCrazy

As one of those Nancy types with a good memory, I'd like to see acknowledgment we've received Nate's NLI.

Auburn tigers has already confirmed it.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why the hell are NCM and DB flipping? WTH has our staff been up to? See why I'm not sure if Gus has control over the program?

What time does he sign again? I'm too lazy to flip back a few pages.

Lol. Quit wasting so much energy of fretting over what hasn't happened yet and you might have the energy.

Everything being reported says he's picking UNC and Brown is picking Turds. WTH coaches?

Given everything that's happened over the last 6 months, excuse me for being paranoid and seeing 2012 stars.

Where are you seeing the DB info? uat247's doesn't have anything on it & Rivals is down.

BOL insiders, FWIW

Don't go there, all you'll get is bad information and a virus in your computer. You don't really think there's anything to be learned at a UAT site, do you?

Don't go there, all you'll get is bad information and a virus in your computer. You don't really think there's anything to be learned at a UAT site, do you?

Besides what it might feel like to get stellar LBs year in and year out?

Sorry, Mikey... had to do it.

I was... KyleK and Smurphy don't lie...

apparently NCM told both schools he was coming. we just lucked out, and were on the winning end of this circus!

apparently NCM told both schools he was coming. we just lucked out, and were on the winning end of this circus!

Well, he said he's only gonna be here 3 years....So?

Well, he said he's only gonna be here 3 years....So?

That means he is going to have to ball out for three years. I will take it.

Officially the best receiver class for AU in in nearly 20 years, and maybe the best in the nation! War Eagle!!!

Best ever at AU. Smashes 2002 (Obomanu, Aromashodu and Mix).

You forgot Taylor, who ended up being my favorite out of that group.

Officially the best receiver class for AU in in nearly 20 years, and maybe the best in the nation! War Eagle!!!

I didn't forget Taylor because he was ranked the #33 Athlete by Rivals.

I'm only going off cumulative unit rankings. And this 2016 WR Unit's ranking is EASILY the best ever.

I'm only going off cumulative unit rankings. And this 2016 WR Unit's ranking is EASILY the best ever.

Oh... I was going by talent. These new guys have to show us what they can do to be better than the 2002 4.

We've had several good signing day WR recruiting classes that for some reason (academic casualties, discipline issues, etc.) have not panned out since the last successful one in 02. Hopefully this will change things around for us.

Oh... I was going by talent. These new guys have to show us what they can do to be better than the 2002 4.

Agreed. They've got to live up to it. Paper is meaningless. Ask Tim Hawthorne, Chris Slaughter, DeAngelo Benton, JaQuay Williams and possibly Tony Stevens.

One paragraph from the the Tampa Bay Times article following his announcement. Major props to CDC and the staff :

Craig-Myers originally committed to Auburn in July 2014 but reopened his recruitment that following spring. The Tigers still stuck by him, Craig-Myers said, asking his mother's permission to continue recruiting him even after he began considering other schools.

"It means a lot, because some coaches, they'll bash you, they'll just back off you. But they actually did it the right way and came up to my mom," Craig-Myers said. "My mom's important in my life, and if they respect her, they respect me."

I have a great connection with someone who talks to DC quite a bit.

It's good to have friends with connections! ;)

so you are CDC's brother in law? ;)

Archived