Former AU WR Nate Craig-Myers Transfers to Colorado St.

CameronCrazy

The Doc is in Nepal at the moment, but will be back to North Carolina real soon. I am honing my prediction skills from the monk "Ju Yon Woo" Ju Yon is the all time great with predicting events throughout the world. He sent me a Facebook message a week ago inviting me to come and visit him at his monastery high in the Himalayans.

I had to climb to an elevation of 17,525 feet. It took me 5 hours of extreme mountain climbing to reach him. Once I arrived, I was greeted by Yon, and he proceeded to teach me skills that no one other than him and 4 others in the world possess. He taught me to predict in percentages. He says doing this is the absolutely best and most accurate way with the with the art of predictability.

I think that the following recruits will sign with us and some who may but are still outside of the realm of predictability:

The Myers brothers 80% Auburn

Mr. Derrick Brown 73% Auburn

The Prince Lineman 67% Auburn

Mr. Ben Davis 46% Auburn (If the thugs in the REC would respect this young man's decision and leave his family alone it would be 68% Auburn

I will work on the rest of the recruits after a rest period in that it is around 4:00 am here and my Monk friend said to give it a rest for a while in that the predictability gift gets fuzzy without rest.

Mr. Ben Davis 53% Auburn

Do they have free wi-fi at the monastery, doc?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Doc is in Nepal at the moment, but will be back to North Carolina real soon. I am honing my prediction skills from the monk "Ju Yon Woo" Ju Yon is the all time great with predicting events throughout the world. He sent me a Facebook message a week ago inviting me to come and visit him at his monastery high in the Himalayans.

I had to climb to an elevation of 17,525 feet. It took me 5 hours of extreme mountain climbing to reach him. Once I arrived, I was greeted by Yon, and he proceeded to teach me skills that no one other than him and 4 others in the world possess. He taught me to predict in percentages. He says doing this is the absolutely best and most accurate way with the with the art of predictability.

I think that the following recruits will sign with us and some who may but are still outside of the realm of predictability:

The Myers brothers 80% Auburn

Mr. Derrick Brown 73% Auburn

The Prince Lineman 67% Auburn

Mr. Ben Davis 46% Auburn (If the thugs in the REC would respect this young man's decision and leave his family alone it would be 68% Auburn

I will work on the rest of the recruits after a rest period in that it is around 4:00 am here and my Monk friend said to give it a rest for a while in that the predictability gift gets fuzzy without rest.

Mr. Ben Davis 53% Auburn

Do they have free wi-fi at the monastery, doc?

Monks gotta surf...

Hope they explained to him that Gus isn't leaving. If jay fires gus then the boosters are gunna get jay fired IMO. Too many coaches being paid to not coach at that point.

Jay may be let go before there's an opportunity for him to let Gus go.

Jay's on the hot seat?

There are influentials that want him gone. They still have to get Gouge on board before anything can happen.

The same "influentials" that wanted Petrino...

Hope they explained to him that Gus isn't leaving. If jay fires gus then the boosters are gunna get jay fired IMO. Too many coaches being paid to not coach at that point.

Jay's on the hot seat?

There are influentials that want him gone. They still have to get Gouge on board before anything can happen.

Nate Craig-Myers?? Start another thread if you want to continue this conversation. Thank you. WDE

Jay's on the hot seat?

For a second there I thought you said Potato...

I'm so lonely

Jay's on the hot seat?

Are these influentials the type who we want to have that kind of power, or are they the ones who constantly have a finger in the football program, muddying the waters?

I honestly don't know their dynamics. Sorry.

UNC has made a serious push & there are conflicting reports on if AU is really concerned. I think they are but still think CDC wins this one for us.

You know we've slipped a bit when UNC is nipping at our heels for a recruit. Gotta close and win games in 2016.

You know we've slipped a bit when UNC is nipping at our heels for a recruit. Gotta close and win games in 2016.

You have to think Gene might could tell Nate about coaching security at Auburn.

AU.

You still being THAT confident this late in the game, makes me feel better. I really want NCM

AU.

You still being THAT confident this late in the game, makes me feel better. I really want NCM

Was told last night he was in. Same with Brown. Will shall see how good my info is.

AU.

I'm no insider, but to me the UNC stuff has intentionally been portrayed to be bigger than it is in order to build some hype before signing day.

Also, I don't know NCM and haven't heard much about his personality, but I'm getting a vibe from him that he has a big personality and is his best when in the spotlight. (think Cam-type personality)

Or maybe I'm just hoping all that is true. NCM has been one of my favorites in the class this year.

AU.

I'm no insider, but to me the UNC stuff has intentionally been portrayed to be bigger than it is in order to build some hype before signing day.

Also, I don't know NCM and haven't heard much about his personality, but I'm getting a vibe from him that he has a big personality and is his best when in the spotlight. (think Cam-type personality)

Or maybe I'm just hoping all that is true. NCM has been one of my favorites in the class this year.

Larry Fedora is a damn good coach.

AU.

I'm also getting the impression that their WR coach is a good recruiter.

No doubt! Loved him at USM and he's doing great things at UNC now.

I didn't mean that as a slight towards UNC at all.

My thought was he's been all AU for a while, UNC is his legit #2. It needs to seem closer than it really is, so there is a level of intrigue for signing day. Am I right WDEWDE? You would know way more than me.

Lee fedora, his brother coaches at Navasota HS here in TX. They are in our district and both are great coaches.

Lee fedora, his brother coaches at Navasota HS here in TX. They are in our district and both are great coaches.

Seems like one of them should adopt the signature hat, though. Branding.

:dunno:

AU.

He seems goofy to me. But that's just reading some of his tweets that people are putting on some of the sites. He's no DC. :wareagle:

AU.

He seems goofy to me. But that's just reading some of his tweets that people are putting on some of the sites. He's no DC. :wareagle:

:laugh::punk:

Also, I don't know NCM and haven't heard much about his personality, but I'm getting a vibe from him that he has a big personality

Not Nate's personality. He's a very talented grinder.

Archived