Former AU WR Nate Craig-Myers Transfers to Colorado St.

CameronCrazy

Auburn was able to put package deal together at wide receiver

Yep -- CDC wrapped up all our WR targets into a nice little package, topped off with a bow.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep -- CDC wrapped up all our WR targets into a nice little package, topped off with a bow.

Now we need to get playmakers on the field.

Now we need to get playmakers on the field.

Yep, especially at QB. I think that's the key. This WR class is ready to contribute.

Glad to have him and hope he turns out to be as good as he thinks he will be. If' he is good enough to draw NFL attention after 3 seasons. I can live with that easily enough.

I was... KyleK and Smurphy don't lie...

apparently NCM told both schools he was coming. we just lucked out, and were on the winning end of this circus!

I have a great connection with someone who talks to DC quite a bit.

I have a great connection to muschamp.....yeah sucks....

Smh at some of the posts before he signed, especially the says alot about the program one....

Ha! Yeah, I had to pull out the 'BS' emoticon, which I rarely use, on that one.

Smh at some of the posts before he signed, especially the says alot about the program one....

Ha! Yeah, I had to pull out the 'BS' emoticon, which I rarely use, on that one.

That guy hasn't missed an opportunity to post something anti-Auburn all year. If putting someone on "ignore" wasn't against my religion he'd be the first I'd put there.

Why the hell are NCM and DB flipping? WTH has our staff been up to? See why I'm not sure if Gus has control over the program?

What time does he sign again? I'm too lazy to flip back a few pages.

numnuts

Why the hell are NCM and DB flipping? WTH has our staff been up to? See why I'm not sure if Gus has control over the program?

numnuts

i was at work scrolling this crap. Could not comprehend how panties get so wadded up.

numnuts

i was at work scrolling this crap. Could not comprehend how panties get so wadded up.

permanent state...

It is a bad sign for our program if he goes there.

So I guess our sign is good now?

You tell us Golf. Back in November you said we weren't. Are we back to where we shouid be.

You tell us Golf. Back in November you said we weren't. Are we back to where we shouid be.

no

no

In your opinion, what needs to happen for us to be where we should be? Thanks

no

All I say is lets see what happens in the next few months on the offensive side of the ball

no

All I say is lets see what happens in the next few months on the offensive side of the ball

So if I bring this up again prior to practice starting in August will you give an honest, non-PC opinion of the state of the program with details?

wde

no

So if I bring this up again prior to practice starting in August will you give an honest, non-PC opinion of the state of the program with details?

wde

maybe PBR's help hint hint

It's pretty clear the offense regressed last year...was it due to QB play, Gus being stubborn, Rhett being dead weight, youth, inexperience, talent, play calling, Martians, the Saban effect, the Aubietron, JayJacobs, other coaches figuring Gus out, or the decision to continue making twinkles. If the QB play gets better - then the play calling and offensive production gets better....we may not find this out until September when Dabo comes to town.

no

wde

PM me your address and I will send you a case of PBR if you will give me a non-PC opinion.

wde

All I know is I hope the old Gus finds his way back to campus. I'm pretty sure someone took him snipe hunting back in September and he never found his way back.

no

wde

PM me your address and I will send you a case of PBR if you will give me a non-PC opinion.

wde

I will too. :cheers:

no

wde

wde

Conversation of the A's

Archived