NFL Draft

Wareagletd

Ryan Smith signed with the Cowboys

Nosa Eguae signed with the Falcons

Ryan White signed with the Packers

Steven Clark may or may not have signed with the Dolphins. Conflicting reports.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The draft is a very inexact science. You see players you thought were a sure thing not make it or not be quite as good as you thought. Then other times you get guys like Tom Brady.

Kickers are always interesting in the FA market. If a kicker does well but does not completely outshine a veteran he can get a chance to fall into a situation at another team where all kickers failed.

Steven Clark signed with the Broncos.

Can you imagine what his punts will look like in Mile High Stadium? They will probably have to file flight plans.

Daren Bates and Emory Blake are also on the Rams roster, not to mention former AU TE Les Snead at GM. Count the Rams as my new co-favorite NFL team.

AWWW...GREAT! Thanks for the update...love those guys!

Aaron Murray goes to the Chiefs

might be the best in this class.

Yep^^ I agree 100%

I thought Manziel and Murray were the best QB's in this class, just not too thrilled with Bortles or Bridgewater. I just don't see it in any one of those guys. A.J. will probably take a path like Mcelroy did.

Steven Clark signed with the Broncos.

Can you imagine what his punts will look like in Mile High Stadium? They will probably have to file flight plans.

that's what I was thinking when I saw Denver by his name.

So, when things got late in the draft rounds and nothing had happened with Micheal Sams do you think St Louis was pushed by the league to draft the guy from their home state school?

No doubt ESPN and the NFL were scared to death that he would not get picked....and how relived and happy they were on the morning post-draft commentaries today.

Someone please explain to me how the first DT off the board can be 6'-0" and 275 lbs. I know 3-4 defenses require different type guys but, doesn't that seem REALLY small for an NFL DT or, way too high a draft pick for a situational player? What am I missing?

Someone please explain to me how the first DT off the board can be 6'-0" and 275 lbs. I know 3-4 defenses require different type guys but, doesn't that seem REALLY small for an NFL DT or, way too high a draft pick for a situational player? What am I missing?

He will probably play DE.

Since they're teammates now, I wonder how that first conversation will go between Dee Ford and Murray........

Zero percent chance Aaron Donald plays DE. He's an interior player all the way plus the Rams already have Chris Long and Robert Quinn at DE. Donald was drafted to play DT in a 4-3.

St. Louis runs a 4-3 defense and Donald is a pure 3-technique. He is also closer to 6-1 and weighed in at 285 pounds at the Combine. The reason why he was the first DT off the board is because he is a freakish athlete who also has a retarded amount of production. He had 11 sacks and 28.5 tackles for loss this past season, he was virtually unblockable. He ran a ridiculous 4.62 forty at the Combine and threw up 35 reps on the bench, then proceeded to run an absurd 7.11 three-cone which was the 4th best for defensive linemen....and he did that as a DT. Clowney ran a 7.27 by comparison.

Go look at his highlight tape on Youtube.

might be the best in this class.

Yep^^ I agree 100%

I thought Manziel and Murray were the best QB's in this class, just not too thrilled with Bortles or Bridgewater. I just don't see it in any one of those guys. A.J. will probably take a path like Mcelroy did.

Johnny Football will be handing the ball off to Ben Tate,,,

St. Louis runs a 4-3 defense and Donald is a pure 3-technique. He is also closer to 6-1 and weighed in at 285 pounds at the Combine. The reason why he was the first DT off the board is because he is a freakish athlete who also has a retarded amount of production. He had 11 sacks and 28.5 tackles for loss this past season, he was virtually unblockable. He ran a ridiculous 4.62 forty at the Combine and threw up 35 reps on the bench, then proceeded to run an absurd 7.11 three-cone which was the 4th best for defensive linemen....and he did that as a DT. Clowney ran a 7.27 by comparison.

Go look at his highlight tape on Youtube.

thanks for the info.

Since they're teammates now, I wonder how that first conversation will go between Dee Ford and Murray........

Prolly be about how rich they are now.

Archived