NFL Draft

Wareagletd

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carolina selects Kelvin Benjamin at #28

Uh oh. I think my stomach will turn every time cam tosses him a pass but im just glad we didnt take an OT

I think that was the best they could do. Mathews is next best WR on board, while I love the kid and he will play a lot in the NFL, he doesnt have the rare ability that KB could eventually realize.

Patriots select Dominique Easley at #29

49ers select Jimmy Ward at #30

Broncos select Bradley Roby at #31

Packers select HaHa Clinton Dix at #21

BUST! Just like every other Bama CB in the NFL

Umm how so?? JW

I dont know that EVERY bama cb is a bust but i think this particular one will be

Ok ok hasty words by me.... MOST Bama DB's are a bust.. better?

Better, and i agree :)/>

Well I took a few minutes to look them up. Assuming we are taking about just the ones under Nicky, Javier Arenas, and Kareem Jackson have started their entire careers so far. Dee Milliner was hurt for a portion of his rookie season but he ended up finishing strong and being defensive rookie of the month in December. Robert Lester started last year for the Panthers. Now Dre Kirkpatrick is borderline but he has still played a goodnbit I'll give it one more season for him to do something. Mark Barron was a Pro Bowl selection. Look I'm not trying to back up Alabama. I'm simply going by the facts and stats on NFL.com

Now let's see if we can get tre off the board!!

Tre should go 2nd round but you never know how teams will act.

I don't think any RB will go until the second round and I bet Mason goes first as far as RB's go.

Vikings trade up to #32 to get Teddy Bridgewater

I don't think any RB will go until the second round and I bet Mason goes first as far as RB's go.

Carlos Hyde or Jeremy Hill

Carlos Hyde or Jeremy Hill

Mason would be a fit for a team like the Ravens. Ray Rice is a small back. I think Mason is 2 inches taller but a similar low center of gravity and he can handle 15-20 carries. IMO.

I see Tre late in the second round getting picked. I know we as the Auburn family have to back our players in everything they do but they are two or even three Rb's better then Tre in this draft.

Umm how so?? JW

I dont know that EVERY bama cb is a bust but i think this particular one will be

Well I took a few minutes to look them up. Assuming we are taking about just the ones under Nicky, Javier Arenas, and Kareem Jackson have started their entire careers so far. Dee Milliner was hurt for a portion of his rookie season but he ended up finishing strong and being defensive rookie of the month in December. Robert Lester started last year for the Panthers. Now Dre Kirkpatrick is borderline but he has still played a goodnbit I'll give it one more season for him to do something. Mark Barron was a Pro Bowl selection. Look I'm not trying to back up Alabama. I'm simply going by the facts and stats on NFL.com

I think what is being said about turd db's is they are not as good as being advertised! In 2 yrs a majority of them will be riding the pine! Bank it!

I see Tre late in the second round getting picked. I know we as the Auburn family have to back our players in everything they do but they are two or even three Rb's better then Tre in this draft.

Tre Mason rushed for 1,000 yards in the dumpster fire that was Scot Leofler's offense and broke Bo's single season rushing record and you think there is a better back than him in the draft this year? Wow...

Umm how so?? JW

I think what is being said about turd db's is they are not as good as being advertised! In 2 yrs a majority of them will be riding the pine! Bank it!

Ahh I suppose...however as far as being an NFL CB, there is a big difference between being a bust and just not being like a Deion Sanders or a Richard Sherman. As long as a CB stays as the #1 or #2 or even #3 in some cases than they are doing well for themselves.

IMO, he kinda owes AU something for the way the school has stuck with him through his ordeal. Some schools we know of would probably have found a way to cut him loose after a year or two.

Shon Coleman didn't count against our numbers until he officially joined our team after he was cleared medically. Basically; we didn't really do anything special by keeping him on scholarship because he wasn't affecting any numbers.

We kept him on scholarship...and if you have checked the value of a scholarship, you would know that this is no small thing for AU to do. I am happy for him that he recovered enough to play college football...but that was far from a forgone conclusion when his treaments started.

JMO but AU and Chiz showed a lot of loyalty to him...with no expectation of getting anything back in the way of playing time.

Tre Mason rushed for 1,000 yards in the dumpster fire that was Scot Leofler's offense and broke Bo's single season rushing record and you think there is a better back than him in the draft this year? Wow...

NFL scouts don't care what Tre did in Lefty's putrid offense. I agree with ClaytonAU ~ there are a couple of backs that are better than Tre and will get drafted ahead of him. Tre will still get his paycheck and will hopefully land on a solid team.

NFL scouts don't care what Tre did in Lefty's putrid offense. I agree with ClaytonAU ~ there are a couple of backs that are better than Tre and will get drafted ahead of him. Tre will still get his paycheck and will hopefully land on a solid team.

Jeremy Hill and Carlos Hyde are the two that I was referring to.

As good as Dee Ford was this year, and him parlaying that into a 1st Rd pick (awesome!!!!!), but I can't help but wonder how much Corey Lemonier would have helped himself by sticking around one more year.

I will disgaree with you completely. It shows he can have success in any offense under any circumstances.

Baltimore selects CJ Mosley at #17. Yesssssss! Go Ravens!

Will he and Bynes be competing for the same spot?

Archived