NFL Draft

Wareagletd

So, when things got late in the draft rounds and nothing had happened with Micheal Sams do you think St Louis was pushed by the league to draft the guy from their home state school?

No doubt ESPN and the NFL were scared to death that he would not get picked....and how relived and happy they were on the morning post-draft commentaries today.

BSPN is beside themselves today over that. To hear them tell it this is the greatest thing in history.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get that it's a big deal that he's openly gay, but to be honest, who the hell cares? If he's good, he's good. I couldn't care less that he's gay.

I get that it's a big deal that he's openly gay, but to be honest, who the hell cares? If he's good, he's good. I couldn't care less that he's gay.

That was my take, too. I wish they'd quit talking about his sexuality and start talking about him as a football player. Which means they'd spend about 5 minutes on him like they do all the other 7th round picks.

I don't get the panthers. They didn't give Cam any weapons to work with. I am beginning to think he would be better off somewhere else.

I have that feeling sometimes as well but.. as long as he is a panther, i will watch their games every sunday anyway. Cant think of a good place for cam to go really.

I don't get the panthers. They didn't give Cam any weapons to work with. I am beginning to think he would be better off somewhere else.

I have that feeling sometimes as well but.. as long as he is a panther, i will watch their games every sunday anyway. Cant think of a good place for cam to go really.

Philly. Dallas. Pittsburgh.

Same here...but the Panthers have so many deficiencies they could never cure them in one draft...and considering the loss of Smith and some others, they have probably regressed....except now they have 4 RBs. Cam will be under huge pressure to carry the load for the team...and Shula is NOT the guy to get the best from him IMO.

Panthers might be looking to run the Maryland I or Wishbone with the personnel they have LOL.

I can't imagine the team keeping all 4 of Deangelo, J Stew, Tolbert, AND Gaffney. Here's to hoping Jon Stewart is outta here

"In other news hundreds of straight players also drafted!" I don't see why a player's sexual preference is such a huge headline.

Panthers might be looking to run the Maryland I or Wishbone with the personnel they have LOL.

I can't imagine the team keeping all 4 of Deangelo, J Stew, Tolbert, AND Gaffney. Here's to hoping Jon Stewart is outta here

I personally think that williams' clock has run out. On the other hand, j stew has had injury issues the past couple of years. Tolbert is the best option available so i think panthers need to lock him up.

Archived